Cue the numbnuts .. 1st in .. Bryce Cartwright

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That’s not true... you contribute lots of intelligent sensible posts mate. If you read over the in depth “smart“ stuff a second time you’ll discover that most of it is dribble dressed up in a suit and tie.

Except that the word you’re looking for is actually ‘drivel’. One of those misheard things that’s made its way into the lexicon thanks to people who talk but don’t read, I guess.

No .. the Donner Kruger Syndrome is related to the Dunning Kruger ... in that the sufferers are aflicted with the same condition ... you just get it from too many kebabs ..

Here was I thinking it’s another disease that’s jumped species...from Santa’s reindeer...

Did you research both sides?
No...of course not.
Typical religiously biased rubbish...only the side opposite to your chosen beliefs is poppycock.

I am very happy for everyone to choose whatever guidance through life they do ...but if they think they can sway others' choices of belief with unverifiable fantasy they are dreamin'.

My choice is to go with verifiable science and the belief you don't hurt anyone else.
Yes yes thank you "unverifiable fantasy" like the big bang theory and gravity. I did research it awhile ago i might still have the videos on my hdd ill look into it when i have time. Just for you 40 year eagle.

How about the evolutionists argument that there are examples of "bad designs" in the bodies of many organisms, such as flaws in the human spine and sinus system. Think about it...why do evolutionists fail to realize that, by their own theory, natural selection should have removed these things?

Natural selection is a wee bit more complex than that - basically, it’s geared solely towards the reproductive success of the species, so there are various ‘flaws’ that aren’t/weren’t removed because they either don’t have any effect on reproductive success, or they don’t cause issues until after the reproductive usefulness of the individual has passed. It’s not as straightforward as ‘good trait lives, bad trait dies’, not even close.

...Did I really just read that gravity is "unverifiable fantasy"?
Its not fact yet ask neil degrass tyson.. he claims they dont know what it is and hes the expert. So yes ;)

Here watch the man himself say out loud we dont know what gravity is!

Host: what is gravity

Neil: we have NO idea... ok next question

Host: Wooooooow

Last edited:
Just curious about the carbon dating. The story of the ark has been traced back at least 5,000 years to the Epic of Gilgamesh and, I’ve read, it can be found in even older texts. What age are the timbers to which you refer? But then, as Christian fundamentalists like to point out when the results clash with their mathematics based on the scriptures, there is a wide margin of error in estimates obtained from carbon dating.
Agreed, there is an oral history traditional tale that pre-dates the judeo-christian noah tale. It makes sense that there was a widespread flood sometime about 10,000 years ago when the last ice age ended. Seas rose, and the people that lived at that time would have had to move en masse. Some of them obviously made a legend of it to try to explain what had happened.

The noah tale came much later, written by someone trying to claim PR stakes for their version of religion.

In the times of lower seas people could walk across the English channel, walk between Tassie and the mainland, and walk from Russia to Alaska. There must have been a deluge at some point.

It is very interesting that the Eora people of Sydney have oral traditions of when the sea was lower and they could walk out far beyond the coastline of today.

Yes, I’m aware of what the numbers imply. But that doesn’t change the fact that I have known people to die from all kinds of things in my 49 years but am yet to meet or know a single soul to have died from influenza. Funnily enough neither has my wife, my parents or my best mate. They are the only people I have asked thus far. Which is the only point I was really trying to make.

Do you know anyone who has died from influenza? Just curious.
I’ve watched you spout a skip full of ****e on this forum for no discernible reason other than to make you’re self feel important.
The flu kills thousands every year. It usually ends up killing people due to pneumonia that is a complication of the virus.
Maybe this will make sense to you but it probably won’t because you seem to lack any at all.
The argument you’re are putting forward is that mosquitos don’t kill people the malaria virus does. It’s a moot and stupid ducking stance to take.

How about the evolutionists argument that there are examples of "bad designs" in the bodies of many organisms, such as flaws in the human spine and sinus system. Think about it...why do evolutionists fail to realize that, by their own theory, natural selection should have removed these things?
I guess if you live long enough to breed then it stays in the genetic make-up

Its not fact yet ask neil degrass tyson.. he claims they dont know what it is and hes the expert. So yes ;)

Here watch the man himself say out loud we dont know what gravity is!

Host: what is gravity

Neil: we have NO idea... ok next question

He even says we know what it does and that it can be quantitatively measured. So therefore it is verifiable and most definitely isn't fantasy.

So not sure what you are trying to argue here.

More topic, less insults and def less running around like a 10 year screaming 'got ya - hahahaha' is the newly created evolution of this thread.

Also

Gold Coast Titans star Bryce Cartwright is set to be stood down by the NRL as it toughens its stance on vaccination following pressure from the federal government.

Cartwright initially refused to sign a waiver accepting liability for refusing to take the flu shot, however the waiver looks set to become irrelevant with reports suggesting the NRL will adjust its policy to align with Prime Minister Scott Morrison's 'no jab, no play' suggestion.

That would rule Cartwright out indefinitely, and he is not alone, with three Raiders players also refusing the flu shot due to religious beliefs.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4