Crowd Numbers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I reckon there’ll be some sore heads tomorrow regardless of the crowd figure. That win is worthy of an all night piss up back at the leagues club.

Couldn't believe the crowd was supposedly only 10,000 today. Again looked way more, as usual, and the hill was packed. As I've said before, me thinks the counters can't count! :shake:

In any case, it was great to hear and be a part of all the Manly chanting and cheer on the boys @:D
Totally agree it looked way more than the last home game and that was around 12,000

I was on the hill and it wasn’t as packed as usual.

There were plenty of gaps to park your backside. Also the premium seating around the sides of the ground on the wooden benches was very empty.

The crowd of 10k was a little disappointing given how beautiful a day it was.

We need more fans getting to games. We ask for Sunday games then we get one and only pull 10k on a bright sunshiny day.

Poor form Manly fans.

I love the way the media puts the spin on the Crowd figures at Brooky on Sunday vs Panthers ( 8th vs 12th I think ) . Yet two Top 4 teams, probably the game of the year at a Super Stadium , Roosters V Dragons draws under 20,000 !!!!!!!

Agenda??????

My girlfriend's kids are roosters fans, they came back from the game saying there was zero atmosphere

Off topic but my brother said he saw gifty at the game. Can anyone else confirm this. If so this is great news that he has returned to the fold. He will make a great coach one day hopefully in maroon and white.

Off topic but my brother said he saw gifty at the game. Can anyone else confirm this. If so this is great news that he has returned to the fold. He will make a great coach one day hopefully in maroon and white.

Attachments

• 5CDF1011-A303-46C8-A90C-5E27891A5482.png
    5CDF1011-A303-46C8-A90C-5E27891A5482.png
    161.6 KB · Views: 74

When I was walking in the main entrance, the guy in front of me said he saw gifty earlier at the ground.

As for the crowd numbers, the scanners at the main entrance hardly ever work and I’ve seen many people let in without their tickets/members cards being scanned. We would be exactly the opposite of the Rorters who double the count.

Glenn Stewart was there. I saw him walking to the ground and he went in the player entrance at the back of the dressing rooms.

As for the crowd numbers, the scanners at the main entrance hardly ever work and I’ve seen many people let in without their tickets/members cards being scanned. We would be exactly the opposite of the Rorters who double the count.
Maybe @The Wheel or @Mitch can raise this issue at the next Members' Council meeting.
Surely its more than a coincidence so many of us agree on crowd numbers and irritating being accused of poor crowds when actually they're not.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10