Crowd Numbers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

deanm

Reserve Grader
I love the way the media puts the spin on the Crowd figures at Brooky on Sunday vs Panthers ( 8th vs 12th I think ) . Yet two Top 4 teams, probably the game of the year at a Super Stadium , Roosters V Dragons draws under 20,000 !!!!!!!

Agenda??????

Drags v Eels drew 6k in the Gong a few rounds ago - no crisis :think:

But a free Beer Festival crowd at Henson Park is fair comparison to a Saturday at Brookie :fubar:

Drags v Eels drew 6k in the Gong a few rounds ago - no crisis :think:

But a free Beer Festival crowd at Henson Park is fair comparison to a Saturday at Brookie :fubar:
Why not have a free beer festival at brookie? Good way to get more people through the gates

If we don't win a game before the titans match then for a 6 pm game on a friday night we might as well open the gates for free to get anyone to turn up and offer free food and beer and a chance to win a car

And yet nothing was said when Souffs and Doesn't-matta....with supposedly two of the biggest fan bases in Sydney.....drew only 8,047 to their Thursday night game at ANZ in Rd.15.

Now I know the Worms are playing like crap which will affect their numbers, and it was a Thursday night, but Souffs were in the middle of their winning streak and their fans generally crawl out of the gutters in good numbers when they are winning. And ANZ is the current home ground for both teams....the super stadium.

Yet nothing was said about that lack of attendance.

When you look at it, attendances are pretty much down across the board this year. Its not just a Manly thing. But as usual its us that is being attacked.

I found this comment on reddit from an eels fan, thought it was a pretty neat reflection of things currently:

"Manly has a winning culture and their fans don't tolerate losers. To me, not going to games sends a message to the board to cut the ****. You watch, sweeping change will happen in the off season for manly and they will be contenders again next year. Meanwhile eels will do **** all and fail again next year."

Have we taken the Doggies game away from Brookie ?

Thought I read somewhere that were re-renaming Brookie from Lottoland to McGrath Foundation Stadium, so it's actually a home game.
We should just do a Prince and call it "symbol".......the ground formerly known as Brookvale.

And yet nothing was said when Souffs and Doesn't-matta....with supposedly two of the biggest fan bases in Sydney.....drew only 8,047 to their Thursday night game at ANZ in Rd.15.

Now I know the Worms are playing like crap which will affect their numbers, and it was a Thursday night, but Souffs were in the middle of their winning streak and their fans generally crawl out of the gutters in good numbers when they are winning. And ANZ is the current home ground for both teams....the super stadium.

Yet nothing was said about that lack of attendance.

When you look at it, attendances are pretty much down across the board this year. Its not just a Manly thing. But as usual its us that is being attacked.

Exactly, Souths and Parramatta have approx. 50,000 members between them. Where are they all? Or don't they allow pets into football stadiums?

Have we taken the Doggies game away from Brookie ?

Thought I read somewhere that were re-renaming Brookie from Lottoland to McGrath Foundation Stadium, so it's actually a home game.
We should just do a Prince and call it "symbol".......the ground formerly known as Brookvale.
Women in league round, lottoland given up the day it’s naming rights for the day to support the McGrath breast cancer foundation ..we as a club are supporting this cause by doing this

If we don't win a game before the titans match then for a 6 pm game on a friday night we might as well open the gates for free to get anyone to turn up and offer free food and beer and a chance to win a car
Problem with that is...once I've finished all my free beer, I won't be able to drive my new car home!

Otherwise, a fine plan.

Rd 16 Dragons v Eels

ST GEORGE ILLAWARRA 20(M Dufty 2 E Aitken tries G Widdop 4 goals) bt PARRAMATTA 18 (N Brown B French J Hayne tries C Gutherson 3 goals) at WIN Stadium. Referee: Ben Cummins, Peter Gough.

Crowd: 6,933.:wait:

No hysteria as it was not Brookie :swear:

Have heard that the Dogs are giving away free tickets to their game against the Broncos on Thursday. They're probably predicting a very small crowd will show up to the cavernous ANZ stadium.

Anyone wanna guess how many will be at the last home vs Titans at 6.00pm on Friday 17th August.

What ever the record low is, it is in danger of being beaten me thinks.

Tell the caterers not to get too carried away.

Couldn't believe the crowd was supposedly only 10,000 today. Again looked way more, as usual, and the hill was packed. As I've said before, me thinks the counters can't count! :shake:

In any case, it was great to hear and be a part of all the Manly chanting and cheer on the boys @:D

Couldn't believe the crowd was supposedly only 10,000 today. Again looked way more, as usual, and the hill was packed. As I've said before, me thinks the counters can't count! :shake:

In any case, it was great to hear and be a part of all the Manly chanting and cheer on the boys @:D

Looked a lot more on television.
Didn't anyone with a defence card or badge get free entry? Maybe they weren't counted.

I thought heaps more.
I thought they would post 13,000 and that would be conservative...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8