Crowd numbers for this Sunday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
ifernolan said:
vidmar said:
ifernolan said:
vidmar said:
http://www.ticketmaster.com.au/Manly-Warringah-Sea-Eagles-tickets/artist/1297216

Seek and ye shall find.....

Cheers. Geez it aint cheap to go to the footy these days.

$28 for GA on the Hill is pretty reasonable for a night out I would think...but of course not sure of your budget - of course you could maybe look at a 3 match pass here http://www.seaeagles.com.au/3-game-pass which makes it cheaper...(just a tad over $20 a game to see the mighty Eagles!!!)

might have to grab a 3 game pass for this season. budgets a bit tight and i havent gone to the football in a while.

its funny because when i used to go to the footy id watch the northern eagles get thumped every week, i think i even saw them lose by like 60 points against the panthers once, even my dad boo'd us off the field, that image is forever burnt into my memory lol.

anyway thanks for the link mate, appreciate it.

Not sure id you've heard but..............things have changed. :p

Most little kids have number 1. Stewie is popular. Most adults don't care for numbers much.

I just paid $128 each for Tool tickets. I love Tool but for $28 i'd go see Manly instead any day!

Stevo said:
I just paid $128 each for Tool tickets. I love Tool but for $28 i'd go see Manly instead any day!

You are what you love.

Oh Snap!!!!!!

Ah I'm just kidding. Hugs all 'round.:blush:

Sunday Forecast Min 18Max 24

Shower or two.
Partly cloudy. Isolated showers, more frequent along the coastal fringe. Winds southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h turning southerly 30 to 45 km/h during the morning.

Speaking of Tools. Insert Tim Bailey. Now Magdelina Roze. She can read my weather every day...............and night.

globaleagle said:
Stevo said:

You are what you love.

Oh Snap!!!!!!

Ah I'm just kidding. Hugs all 'round.:blush:

I don't hug losers. BOOM :twitch:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4