Croker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I really hope Croker doesn’t have a hammy issue we need him to play !! We lost the middle badly without him and to beat the roosters we need our hooker and forwards on fire !!

I heard it was back spasms. Fingers crossed he is right for Friday night. Nothing against Karl but we missed Lachlan.

Croker was invisible tonight.

You didn't notice his service out of dummy half.
Nobody got past him in defence.

The perfect 60 minutes of footy from Froggy. He is certainly becoming another Balin like performer for Manly.

Well done!! Great performance

Good on him for taking a spot which he doesn't normally play and so massively making it his. Takes a big bloke to do that!

Monaghan did it for us and now Croker has become a class hooker

He is solid as and was a noticeable inclusion tonight. Last week i thought we could at least compete without him but he takes our game to another level.

As much as we hang our hopes on Manase being cleared, Croker will only get better with a full season at 9.

From the injury prone player to stringing the number of games he has over the last 2 season is a testament to him but also to our fitness staff. Between him, foz and Tom they have done an outstanding job keeping these key players on the field.

Yeah you really notice his defence and that pass to Daly for the Harper try was clever short side play...the best thing about him is he pulls the right reign 99% of the time.

I’d happily see Manase released. Croker is a really head strong guy with a great temperament. No garbage going on with gangsta crap either.

Yeah you really notice his defence and that pass to Daly for the Harper try was clever short side play...the best thing about him is he pulls the right reign 99% of the time.

I’d happily see Manase released. Croker is a really head strong guy with a great temperament. No garbage going on with gangsta crap either.
Release Manase and we likely lose the rest of his clan, putting many other younger guys offside in the process - no thanks. Des is a loyal man and won't get swept away with the emotion of a big finals win. If Fainu is innocent, he deserves his chance at redemption.

Release Manase and we likely lose the rest of his clan, putting many other younger guys offside in the process - no thanks. Des is a loyal man and won't get swept away with the emotion of a big finals win. If Fainu is innocent, he deserves his chance at redemption.

I agree, but what if this is still another 18 months away? We've been carrying (maybe 250 - 350k contract) for a few years no with no value return. Sets our team behind the other right off the bat cap wise.

EDIT: And finally (to the others), I WAS right about a player in Lachlan Croker. Knew he'd do this. hehehe

I have never doubted Crokers resolve in defence and I always backed him in the Croker v Cust discussion BUT (and it is a very big BUT) I thought Des was a muppet for trying to turn him into a hooker - particularly when his service from dummy half was ordinary early on...

Well I WAS WRONG annd it turns out that Des knows what he is doing because our attack was a lot more direct tonight and Crokers defence around the ruck was absolutely a game changer...

I have to have a fernet branca to ease my full belly of all the humble pie I have eaten this year.

Froggy has totally proved me wrong and is now part of our crucial spine.

Croker is important to our side now and it showed last week when he doesn't play. For those that want Fainu released that would be stupid since he was fast becoming one of the top hookers in the game before stabbing fiasco. If Fainu was playing could you imagine how good he would be with the way the game has involved?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10