Croker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Croker has improved immensely over the season
Last season and the start of this season he wasn’t 1st grade standard
I think he realised that Des wanted him to be a hooker and he didn’t really like the idea of it , But to his credit he worked hard it and got more confidence in the role and then realised hey I can do this , The game he had against the titans at Mudgee was his becoming of a hooker and he hasn’t looked back

He stifled our attack last week on occasions, plus a few mistakes, he and parker/garrick are prone to errors when pressured
I am with you there feathered friend

We did not lose the game against the Storm because we could not compete

We lost because we failed to complete on those occasions you mentioned and the Methodical Melbourne Storm punished us

Did his value go up after tonight?

I reckon he was worth -12 points for the storm as the cohesion in the spine was nonexistent
Thank you. I was about to start a thread labeled Kermit the Frog! I thought he was an enormous loss. The minute I heard he was out I was really worried. Lawton I’m sure can be a good 9 but the combinations and cohesion tonight was alarmingly off. I felt he was a big reason why Tom was so quiet as well. He has controlled our tempo all year and the team has been oiled and worked in line with the Frogs control and decision making. Massive out and hugely underrated in this teams success imo. Get well soon Kermit and be ready for our game v Easts/Titans.

Every game we have won this year has been off the back of how well we have contested the ruck. Croker and Jake are statistically at the top of the table in defense , workhorses. If tere was a measure for the one percenters in attack they would lead that too as a duo. How often do you see Croker darting five steps out of dummy half, drawing two defenders long ball to Jake he draws then offloads, slowly gassing the opposition if we maintain possession. Croker has been the little silent assassin in the middle for us the last twelve weeks, just how Des likes it. Melbourne were red hot last night. Melbourne were red hot last night with the benefit of full lungs for the whole game. If we can get part one of our spine on the paddock our season may just still be alive.

I wrote in another thread croker leads the defensive line running forward and they all keep up with him in a straight line. Last night our defensive line was slow, wasn’t running up to take extra metres off storm.

He was missed badly, Jake was playing hooker at the end of the game. Shame to lose him for the most important game of the year. Does anyone know the extent of his injury?

Come back Lachie Croker.
I'd love to know if he'll be fit - but doubt we'll find out until an hour before kickoff.

Haven't heard anything, not even a whisper. I hope that is because he's considered a low-profile nobody rather than because he's out and we're trying to keep it hush hush.

My thoughts are if it was back tightness he will definitely play. Only rested as it wasn’t sudden death. The week off will have freshened him up nicely has played a lot of minutes this season.
Not sure it’s been said elsewhere or if the club has reported anything since the game but Croker had strapping around his hamstring on Friday night and I’m sure I read somewhere it was done in the Cows game.If it’s a hammy issue,he could be still in doubt for this week

Not sure it’s been said elsewhere or if the club has reported anything since the game but Croker had strapping around his hamstring on Friday night and I’m sure I read somewhere it was done in the Cows game.If it’s a hammy issue,he could be still in doubt for this week
Would Des go so far as to strap up a players hammy to mislead opposition? Wouldn’t put it past him 😂

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10