Croker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

KOMORI

Born and bred an Eagle
Bit worried about his post game celebrating though ;)
3B22E1FD-54D4-4810-9BC3-216A229A47C0.jpeg

I said last night and I stand by it now Im Sober but I'd be re signing Croker now! He has shown so much improvement and will be a great option/depth for us going forward. He would not ask big money and a great player to have in our squad.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
I said last night and I stand by it now Im Sober but I'd be re signing Croker now! He has shown so much improvement and will be a great option/depth for us going forward. He would not ask big money and a great player to have in our squad.
Our New Zealand signing guy sounds very good . He has a complete game I hear
Do you know much about him ?

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Well you're constantly talking Walker up despite having played barely any games for us so why not?
Do you mean the Australian , and Daily M centre of the year

You need to prove your self at the highest level to achieve this

What have your mates achieved ?

47MVEagle

Bencher
Do you mean the Australian , and Daily M centre of the year

You need to prove your self at the highest level to achieve this

What have your mates achieved ?
What have my mates got to do with it?

What have your mates achieved since 2017?

Remy

shuu
I love a player that sets their mind to improvement. And that's what he's been doing, looks like a genuine number 9 now. Not an elite genuine number 9 like what we would want but he is warming up to the spot and doing what he needs to do. IMO he's trumped Danny Levi's form from last year for me. Really happy for Lachlan!

Stewbojevic

Reserve Grader
I love a player that sets their mind to improvement. And that's what he's been doing, looks like a genuine number 9 now. Not an elite genuine number 9 like what we would want but he is warming up to the spot and doing what he needs to do. IMO he's trumped Danny Levi's form from last year for me. Really happy for Lachlan!
Miles ahead of Levi

Staff online

• lsz
    First Grader
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20