Croker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I agree - early on when we were attacking in the Broncos 10, I saw him at dummy half & taking 3 or 4 very quick steps back from the ruck after the play the ball to give himself space to pass & thought "wow, he looks like a real hooker & like he knows what he's doing".

Great to see.

Congratulation feathered friend . You have demonstrated your great class and your great intelligence and logic !!!

Usually I let your **** slide but not this time. We were 0-4 to start the season. We are now 5-5 with our biggest ever wins against the Titans, Tigers and Broncos. We’re coming off a 50-6 win.

If you come here to be a wanker when things are on the up for our boys then I will unload on you

Last edited:
Usually I let your **** slide. We were 0-4 to start the season. We are now 5-5 with our biggest ever wins against the Titans, Tigers and Broncos. We’re coming off a 50-6 win.

If you come here to be a wanker when things are on the up for our boys then I will unload on you
Go for it Feathered friend . But you must do better than what you are doing because that was just so Soft ;)

His improvement week on week has been an important part of why the team is playing better as a whole: dummy half is close to the most important role in the field and as he’s grown into it the team improves with him. Tommy back has given him the extra second or two to work with that he really needed, and it’s showing in his game and in the results as a whole.

Usually I let your **** slide but not this time. We were 0-4 to start the season. We are now 5-5 with our biggest ever wins against the Titans, Tigers and Broncos. We’re coming off a 50-6 win.

Where are feathered friend . I miss you :)

Been saying for 3 years that anybody that writes this kid off hasn't bothered to appreciate his history ... he may never be a superstar ... but has more courage and determination to succeed than any player we have ... whatever success he has he will have earnt ... and at a fraction of the contract price of some show ponies ...
Yeah but you've also been saying a lot of other stuff as well. Anyway, carry on patting yourself on the back mate.

The broncos are no benchmark

They offered no resistance or resilience

And their coach confirmed how soft they were

And Croker took full advantage

Parker on the other hand could not capitalize

He failed to score a close range try after he was put though a gap by a great pass

He failed to make any line brakes

He failed to make any try assists

He failed to make any impression in open play

And close to half time he failed to complete a tackle getting in schusters way which resulted into the Broncos only try

Parker looks out of Place and out of Pace in the NRL
I disagree with your assessment of Parker. He is defensively very strong and is a committed team player. I'd want him in my team every day over the drunken pizza punchie!

I disagree with your assessment of Parker. He is defensively very strong and is a committed team player. I'd want him in my team every day over the drunken pizza punchie!
Great to hear your point of view .

Give me a Pizza and a Try any day of the week feathered friend :)

The Pizza comes complete with french fries and Tries :)

I agree!

Parker has been available for every game - other than a couple he had to sit out due to concussion - as he hasn't been injury prone nor been in trouble with the law due to doing dumb sh*t off the field.

He's very reliable.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11