Croker today has delivered

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Well said @BOZO
They just don’t get you on here mate
We all want a successful team, and don’t care who makes that up as long as we perform
Croker did play well today, I am sure we all loved seeing that after last years early round efforts.
Go Manly

I call as I see mate just like most on here .

Sentiment means fck all to me and results and winning for Manly means everything

Mediocre sucks and Mediocre is never Manly

When players step up I also step up for them

Croker played his best game today under the best coach he ever had and proved me wrong big time

On todays from I would have him in the team ahead of Elgy .

I hope he proves to be consisted and this is what makes competent players and not one games wonders

After today effort against the odds and without his partner in crime half and captain I believe Croker will continue to improve and continue to make a great contribution to our team .

How many good games of footy before Croker is no longer a cancer on the team ?
We had a cancerous year under Trent when he decided to fall out with the Incomparable Immortal and go solo and under his solo effort we consistently performed to mediocre level that tarnished our Manly winning reputation and we narrowly escaped the spoon
To answer to your question .,
Manly does not stand for Mediocre and it takes consistent good games by players not to tarnish our great reputation

After a very poor defensive error turning his back on Wighton in defence young Croker put in a Stella performance. Gutsy effort well done young man I hope there are plenty more great performances to come.

We had a cancerous year under Trent when he decided to fall out with the Incomparable Immortal and go solo and under his solo effort we consistently performed to mediocre level that tarnished our Manly winning reputation and we narrowly escaped the spoon
To answer to your question .,
Manly does not stand for Mediocre and it takes consistent good games by players not to tarnish our great reputation

You aren't running in the upcoming Federal election are you?
Showing some world class skills at evading your own words.

You aren't running in the upcoming Federal election are you?
Showing some world class skills at evading your own words.
What dont you understand ? Please tell me and I will happily answer you once more . I dont quit like Trent .

Funnily enough, you and Bozo are the only members I have had beef with this year. Bozo has **** for brains and is a bit of an arsehole. You’re the type of dickhead to back him up. Apart from you two idiots, I’m having a great time cheering the team on this season

'I’m having a great time cheering the team on this season.'

With all due respect, it doesn't sound like it. Jesus, and I thought Eels and Bulldogs supporters were trashy...

'I’m having a great time cheering the team on this season.'

With all due respect, it doesn't sound like it. Jesus, I thought Eels and Bulldogs supporters were trashy...

Fair call on that last part Moops. Just fighting fire with fire

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8