Cricket World Cup 2019

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Set up for the long haul, 5am finish with work at 7.30am will be a good time haha

Rashid concerns me from here but I like that we at least have a base there for the likes of Neesham and De Grandhomme to finish off

This United Nations lineup in pretty intimidating. If Ben Stokes dad didn’t take a league coaching job in the UK he would be in the black jersey today
For your work colleagues sake, I hope the black caps get up. Bugger, Nicholls gone as I type. No more typing.

Huge partnership here, can’t get bogged down but can’t lose a wicket either

Neesham and Colin will decide how good the total is, 260 par I think and 10-20 more would be nice. Pretty scary batting lineup so new ball will be crucial

What happens if it is a tie - Golden Point - Wicket shoot out?, Play 5 overs each?
Not Sure

Final
In the event of a tied final, the teams shall compete in a Super Over to determine which team is the winner.

If following a tie, weather conditions prevent the Super Over from being completed, or if the match is abandoned or a no result at the end of the reserve day, the teams shall be declared joint winners.

241 for NZ. Will it be enough?

Eng 4 -114 so it's a very good reply from NZ

Hold your nerves!

Buttler scared me pre innings and that is proving the case at the moment with Stokes, they are taking the game away from us here

RRR is over 6 but sheesh, another wicket would be very handy. (Over 7 now)

Though I have probably jinxed them by waking up and logging onto espn cricinfo

What a rort. I feel more devastated than when the Aussies lost. Should have been declared joint winners.

Terrible. I mean great to get there, but just... disappointing. But well done to get there.

How bloody unlucky - I wonder whether there is any discretion allowed from the batting Captain to refuse those overthrows - if that ball doesn't go for four they wouldn't run (or shouldn't) any overthrows so the Irishman should have done the honourable thing and refused the boundary. Boult treading on the rope after the catch was another "what if" moment.

The Poms beat all the top fancies heading into the semis so they were the form team, you have to give them that, but the Kiwis were so brave and never gave up in both finals games. They deserved that win last night, Guptil hits it 6 foot further away from fielder and he makes it back for the winning run. Cruel game.

It'll be particularly galling if they all get MBE's now.

It just gets better, that ball they gave 6 from the ricochet, should have been 5 and with Stokes at the non strikers end ...

Wow. I guess the only way this can get any worse for NZ is if in a few months half the English players get busted for performance enhancing drugs or something but they get to keep the trophy.

What a crap thing to happen, and especially to NZ who are probably one of the last remaining nations playing cricket as it was intended.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6