Craig Fields King Hit

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Maybe it needs a few people to be charged with murder for punch related deaths to get the rest of the population to understand that your fists are potentially lethal weapons.

How about we all just shake hands, and go get a beer...

I'll shout!

(Just don't punch me in the head when I'm not looking)

How about we ban alcohol? It costs us 20 billion a year in injuries, illness, lost productivity and death every 365 days.
Bizarre concept for a footy forum I know but I'm happy to discuss it if you want to defend the drug alcohol.

I defend alcohol. Alcohol is not guilty.
Alcohol never beat a wife or king hit someone who wasn't looking.
Sorry mf76 but you are barking up the wrong tree.

These guys are not doing it sober. It is irresponsible use of alchohol rather than alcohol, but say to say that it is not a factor is blindness.

It is frequently a factor but it is not the cause.
The cause is the belief that real men solve problems by hitting people. Alcohol simply loosens inhibitions so they can express their beliefs.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
I defend alcohol. Alcohol is not guilty.
Alcohol never beat a wife or king hit someone who wasn't looking.
Sorry mf76 but you are barking up the wrong tree.

I didn't say it was alcohol in this case but that alcohol does a lot of damage to our society. If there was no alcohol would their not be less people in hospital every weekend?

manlyfan76 said:
I didn't say it was alcohol in this case but that alcohol does a lot of damage to our society.
Well I have seen plenty of beer stains, but I suggest it is people that do the real damage.

manlyfan76 said:
If there was no alcohol would their not be less people in hospital every weekend?
If alcohol was outlawed starting today, then by this weekend (tomorrow) there would be mayhem, panic, chaos and anarchy. I think Prohibition brought boom times for hospitals ;)

True, the pharmaceutical industry would lobby, bribe, and do whatever it took to ensure that didn't happen.

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/news/crime-court/former-nrl-player-craig-field-pleads-not-guilty-to-onepunch-attack/story-fnje8bkv-1226848119131

So the former SeaEagles "star" is off to big boys court. My prediction is he will get marched for 10 (years).

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4