Game Day: Cowboys v Manly [Round 13, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
They tried their best, that knock on that travelled backwards disproves Newtons law of motion.
If the refs were trying to get us beat they missed 2 golden opportunities by pulling up that obstruction when cows scored (even my one-eye didnt see that happening) and not going to video ref on custs try (cause they could easily have ruled that Morgan got hit in the air by Fainu imo)

Guys lay off Turbo. He has just had two periods off with hamstring problems and little wonder he's tentative and unsure of himself on the field. It will take him weeks to regain his confidence. It was important for him to just get game time and I had earlier suggested Des may give him only half a game to allow him time to get match fit again. He's a champion player. In weeks to come he'll show his worth as long as he doesn't overstretch those hamstrings again

If the refs were trying to get us beat they missed 2 golden opportunities by pulling up that obstruction when cows scored (even my one-eye didnt see that happening) and not going to video ref on custs try (cause they could easily have ruled that Morgan got hit in the air by Fainu imo)
Hit in the air is only applicable when catching a kick on the full. Chez’s kick was a beautiful bouncing grubber.

Think back to when Turbo got taken out after being smashed in the air jumping for a bouncing ball against the Donkeys a couple of seasons ago.

I am happy having turbo on the field playing poor tonight than not having him at all

The guys a champ and he had to have his first game back some time And what’s more, we had the win

Watch him for us in the run home

He will show us why he is called turbo

Go manly

Completely agree mate. I’m sure physically he was 100% coming into this game but mentally you would absolutely have some doubt coming off your second concurrent hamstring injury, which showed tonight.

Watch how much confidence he will have coming out of that hit out tonight.

There were two clear obstructions?? jeez am I jusst being argumentative tonight?

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8