Court Support for Brett

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know those people Larry?  If you do, don't tell CW or he'll want you banned or at least get you checked out by the style police.

I know of them and I am well past the age of being a slave to fashion!I think I'm safe from C.W.(please don't beat me,massa,I got a wife and three chillun to feed,massa,please don't hurt me,massa)

As far as I am aware Australia is still a free country where people can express their support of someone.  CW is Rudd introducing a new rule to change this?

Perhaps the new rule will be that only pretty girls dressed in bikinis holding up professionally made signs can show their support for brett in future?

tookey link said:
As far as I am aware Australia is still a free country where people can express their support of someone.  CW is Rudd introducing a new rule to change this?

Perhaps the new rule will be that only pretty girls dressed in bikinis holding up professionally made signs can show their support for brett in future?

I don't think the issue here is just that shallow Tookey. A bunch of smokin' hot cheerleaders chanting would be a bad look too.

It's about treating a serious situation in a professional & dignified manner.
I'm sure Brett would feel awkward about that sort of thing too because it comes accross as blind devotion rather than a considered show of support.

Duff the fact i am agreeing with you so often lately is starting to worry me!

Exactly right it, just isn't the sort of place you go and do that. To me it is the same as the looneys in the US that go out and support people who have murdered abortion doctors etc. This is a professional and dignified occasion and it is one that could probably do without this sort of stuff. There is nothing wrong with supporting Brett if you believe he is innocent, and everyone is innocent until proven guilty but had this been men in suits, cheerleaders or anyone it still would have been in poor taste and judgement

Equating Brett's problem with that of an abortion doctor's murder and the supportive couple of poorly dressed ladies as some sort of loony murderous supporters is just ridiculous.  I was there to support Brett and hear some facts, apart from the half truths and scaremongering, and I resent the implication that my attendance was in poor taste or my having poor judgement.  Get off your high horses gentlemen and accept that the League includes a broad church of supporters and that includes poor, addled people with simplistic ideas of support.  I would have hoped that Brett went up to those ladies and thanked them for their support.  And not cringed from being associated with the less able, as some of you seem to be.  And you really should get our of Dan's anuss
Duff.      

DSM5 link said:
Equating Brett's problem with that of an abortion doctor's murder and the supportive couple of poorly dressed ladies as some sort of loony murderous supporters is just ridiculous.  I was there to support Brett and hear some facts, apart from the half truths and scaremongering, and I resent the implication that my attendance was in poor taste or my having poor judgement.  Get off your high horses gentlemen and accept that the League includes a broad church of supporters and that includes poor, addled people with simplistic ideas of support.  I would have hoped that Brett went up to those ladies and thanked them for their support.  And not cringed from being associated with the less able, as some of you seem to be.  And you really should get our of Dan's anuss
Duff.     

Where did I or anyone have a go at you DSM5?

League does have a broad range of supporters but it doesn't mean anything goes. All are welcome through the gates at Brooky.

I'm not going to dignify your last point. If you were right, maybe more people would be agreeing with you.

DSM I think you are looking at us as having a go at you.

You went there out of interest in the case more than to show blatant and uncouth support.

There are times, places and ways to do things, no-one should be attacking these ladies for their passion and for showing support for Brett, it is possible though that perhaps there are better ways to do things and someone should have probably pointed this out to them

I'm attacking CW for his high horse insinuation of them being ridiculous and stupid.  Subjective at best and it's a low act when he starts to denigrate people who are clearly not as privileged as he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7