Court Support for Brett

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Is it just me or were those visible women Manly supporters highlighted on the news tonight a total embarrassment? I couldn't believe how ridiculous they looked with their immature banner and dressed up to try and get some coverage.

It may have been well intentioned but it was naiive, childish and ridiculous. What were they thinking. Committal cases involve evidence, testimony and points of law, not protesters out the front blindly supporting a defendent.

I am embarrassed to be associated with this sort of stupidity and feel that someone should have spoken to them or told them what losers they looked. I could go on but should end my rant before I say something defamatory!!!!! :-[ :-[ :-[

you talkin about these 2

[img=400x266]http://images.whereilive.com.au/images/uploads/gallery/2010/02/04/3e9618e7447952c10e24573a9ef58d01_resized.jpg[/img]

I agree with CW. They are an embarrassment to the club and all supporters. Wow, they got on TV. So did the cringeworthy tear droppers outside of Neverland Ranch. Not impressed.

Jesus, those are the 2 that always seem to end up on the same bloody train as me as I head to the games !!

Sport and court = not a good mix. Manly supporters do need to use their brains regarding this issue. There'll always be a couple of twits though. Those two look like the types that would claim UFO sightings. I'm betting if they were abducted they'd be returned pretty quickly.

look lets leave these two alone. Someone should have pointed out to them how absolutely wrong doing something like this is.

if it turns out he is not innocent imagine how the poor victim feels.

This is not the done thing and not something you should do in a case with alleged victims.

But at least they showed their support however misguided this may be. We all hope that Stewart is innocent and that either way justice is served, but please think about your actions.

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=182376.msg250827#msg250827 date=1265271055]
Jesus, those are the 2 that always seem to end up on the same bloody train as me as I head to the games !!

stalkers :)
[/quote]

If only i was so lucky, they don't produce the A4 signs for me mate haha

Dan is right. I know one of these two and they do regular volunteer work for Manly and over a long period of time. All I can say is that I think their judgement was definitely a bit off today.

if one or both do representative work for the club, then maybe someone should have spoken to them. It is a serious court matter, not Brookie on a Sunday. On MWSE someone said that one of them was boasting about their appearance on their facebook!!!

These girls most likely had good intentions for Brett and Manly. This subject has many walking on eggshells. When you're passionate you can put your foot in it. By playing heart cards you will always lay yourself open slather on the table. A touchy business this is. Gotta go, someone asked me to take them to my leader.

All i want to say on this matter is that what most people are saying on here is true-

Everyone on here wants the matter to be closed and wants the best for Brett and his Family but while it is a court case showing up in sporting gear to outside  a court is not the best way of showing your support. I know that these 2 people only had their best intentions for this situation.

I bet there were some manly supporters in the court room today - who were sitting there in suits quietly showing there support to Brett.

I just hope this situation doesn't  effect our 2010 campaign

But i think otherwise

And i hope finally that this matter gets given a fair trial( for both parties involved)

davohan123 that is perfectly spoken mate. 100% agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7