Cooper Johns

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How do the Cooper Johns fans feel after the Newcastle match?

Can't tackle, can't slide in defence, can't put his body on the line, can't run faster than our 2nd rowers.

Seriously Seibold, pick Weekes at 5/8th if the Schu is injured.
Weekes should be playing the Dylan walker role of last year with more minutes. We need a second hooker (gckt or Lawton) on the bench then two big props. Burbo is pretty average.

I thought both our halves were anonymous today and the lack of control was what cost us a win. I can forgive Johns with his experience and we just want a holding job from him but DCE made too many wrong choices on tackle 4 and 5.

I have to disagree. Weekes is not a middle forward, he is a 21 year fast back.
He needs to be training at centre/wing imo to utilise his speed.

Bumped off tackles all day. I'd like to know his miss tackle stat today. Surely double figures. Lacks any real intensity or grit. I was yelling at him all game in D. The amount of times I saw him in and around tackles where players were driving forward with the ball tied up and he just watched rather than going low and taking their legs from underneath them. Lazy lazy lazy

Yeah Coop had a bit of a sad one and D C E was hit and miss. Honestly, in attack it was mostly Turbo's short passing game that stopped things getting maybe really ugly. Missed Schu big time. Weekes tried lots and was impressive, great Try from almost nothing. To channel old Gus, the kid's a real footballer. I shall be gutted when we lose him, which I consider inevitable since we can't offer him a spine position where he wants to be 😭

Yeah Coop had a bit of a sad one and D C E was hit and miss. Honestly, in attack it was mostly Turbo's short passing game that stopped things getting maybe really ugly. Missed Schu big time. Weekes tried lots and was impressive, great Try from almost nothing. To channel old Gus, the kid's a real footballer. I shall be gutted when we lose him, which I consider inevitable since we can't offer him a spine position where he wants to be 😭
Yeah something needs to happen here.. its either Schuster to lock aloai to bench, or turbo to centre and parker out. But we need to keep weekes.

Weekes needs to be in the centres before Harper or Parker. DCE made no impact today and made some poor decisions. Tippy toes defence was once again awful running in and leaving his opposite winger unmarked. What glasses are the coaching staff watching these games through. Suggesting we have nobody else is a poor excuse for poor squad management.

Weekes needs to be in the centres before Harper or Parker. DCE made no impact today and made some poor decisions. Tippy toes defence was once again awful running in and leaving his opposite winger unmarked. What glasses are the coaching staff watching these games through. Suggesting we have nobody else is a poor excuse for poor squad management.
Upgrade Myers into the 30, he has it over Harper.. How Harper is an international player amazes me.. Been extremely ordinary in the two games I have watched the workers play.

Despite being a pro footballer for several years Cooper still has the frame of a 16 year kid. If he could learn to use his shoulders in defence instead of arm grabbing this way help a little.

I thought both our halves were anonymous today and the lack of control was what cost us a win. I can forgive Johns with his experience and we just want a holding job from him but DCE made too many wrong choices on tackle 4 and 5.
Thank you. Agreed.

Let's just hope Shuster can stay fit. He's the big dog now.

Despite being a pro footballer for several years Cooper still has the frame of a 16 year kid. If he could learn to use his shoulders in defence instead of arm grabbing this way help a little.
The only problem with that, Mals, is that he actually doesn't have any shoulders.

Anyway, I don't want to add to the pile-on on the kid. From what I saw, he tried hard and at least tried to make some of the tackles others were disinterested in.

The thing is, Cooper Johns was never going to win or lose us any games on his own. He can be a cog in a functional machine or a cog in a dysfunctional machine. Guess what kind of machine we were against the Knights?

How do the Cooper Johns fans feel after the Newcastle match?

Can't tackle, can't slide in defence, can't put his body on the line, can't run faster than our 2nd rowers.

Seriously Seibold, pick Weekes at 5/8th if the Schu is injured.
This aged well ironstein

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4