Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Perspective time

Every one needs to remember that feathered friend and not just the players

Losing Kills a club chances of being successful on and off the field

Losing Kills Crowd attendance

Losing Kills Merchandise sales

Losing Kills Membership sales

Losing Kills chances of clubs attracting and keeping players that want to win premierships

Losing Kills coaching careers . We need to win This week Des !!!

The sooner we take losing seriously . The sooner we can inspire to be winners
Seriously Bozo, we must be going REAL bad, I haven't seen a crowd at Brookie for ages

Seriously Bozo, we must be going REAL bad, I haven't seen a crowd at Brookie for ages
You have not seen a crowd at 4 Pines Park for ages ?

We have not been a successful team for ages
You obviously do not remember our losing streak of thrashing at 4 Pines Park

If you do not believe that losing Kills crowd attendance you are living in denial feathered friend

Winning attracts crowds and losing kills crowds

Last edited:
You have not seen a crowd at Lottoland for ages ?

You obviously do not remember our losing streak of thrashing at Lottoland

If you do not believe that losing Kills crowd attendance you are living in denial feathered friend

Covit mate, Covit?

and Yes I lived through every touch up at Brookie, for me the hardest ones to take are the ones we are a mile ahead of the game at half time, and at half time the team goes missing in the 2nd half.

IMO crowds dropped the moment we couldn't see 3 grades on the same day. I used to love watching the youngsters and then watch the main game, it's called great value for money.

Price kills crowds not losing. Mate you used to be able 5 years ago, get into the Chairman's club for $200 now it costs $450 a ticket and the hours shortened. Just saying. A family going to Brookie you would have not much change out $200- $250. Can't even take a sandwich in for the kids because it may upset the food sellers in their trucks. Footy should also be introducing kids to NRL and the players. Pricing really needs to be addressed for the good of the game and that applies to every game in the competition.

You have not seen a crowd at Lottoland for ages ?

You obviously do not remember our losing streak of thrashing at Lottoland

Lottoland? What is this mythical place you speak of? Give me 4 Pines Park any day

Covit mate, Covit?

and Yes I lived through every touch up at Brookie, for me the hardest ones to take are the ones we are a mile ahead of the game at half time, and at half time the team goes missing in the 2nd half.

IMO crowds dropped the moment we couldn't see 3 grades on the same day. I used to love watching the youngsters and then watch the main game, it's called great value for money.

Price kills crowds not losing. Mate you used to be able 5 years ago, get into the Chairman's club for $200 now it costs $450 a ticket and the hours shortened. Just saying. A family going to Brookie you would have not much change out $200- $250. Can't even take a sandwich in for the kids because it may upset the food sellers in their trucks. Footy should also be introducing kids to NRL and the players. Pricing really needs to be addressed for the good of the game and that applies to every game in the competition.
I understand the cost of living has increased in the past 5 years and it does have an impact

Winning also has an impact

Pricing is a factor but Winning is a Motivator that promotes interest and inspires fans to begin to see the great value in seeing their Victorious Premiership Winning team in action
Purchasing their Winning Merchandise
And proudly becoming a club member and belonging to a winning club

The moral of the story ...
Motivation is the key . If we are not motivated by anything we do not do anything

Last edited:
I understand the cost of living has increased in the past 5 years and it does have an impact

Winning also has an impact

Pricing is a factor but Winning is a Motivator that promotes interest and inspires fans to begin to see the great value in seeing their Victorious Premiership Winning team in action
Purchasing their Winning Merchandise
And proudly becoming a club member and belonging to a winning club

The moral of the story ...
Motivation is the key . If we are not motivated by anything we do not do anything
I'm calling BS, you need to take off the glasses you wear and understand the real world. Supporters are supporters, cost stops families from coming

If clubs gave FREE entry into games for kids then in most case merchandise will be bought, the crowd world be huge, and have future Sea Eagles supporters for life.

I'm calling BS, you need to take off the glasses you wear and understand the real world. Supporters are supporters, cost stops families from coming

If clubs gave FREE entry into games for kids then in most case merchandise will be bought, the crowd world be huge, and have future Sea Eagles supporters for life.
You talk about the real world and in the real world if you take off your glasses you will see that families do come and watch their team play

In the real world there is a real thing called passion that makes people who are passionate about something find a way and get to it and that is no BS !

Passionate people just like those passionate NRL supporters that find a way to become proud club members whilst our lot at the bottom of the NRL passionate Club Member ladder find an excuse

The real thing is
Us Manly fans at the bottom the Club membership ladder live in the same economy as the all the other club fans above us that are more passionate than us and that is no BS !

Here is another real story for you
I have mate who is a single Dad , His wife died of breast cancer and he has 3 kids aged 7 . 9 , and 16 , He is paying a mortgage and he works as a truck driver for the council and is just getting by

But he cant get by without seeing his Dragons play. He lives In Carlton and he takes his 3 kids with him to watch the Dragons games including the ones at the Gong and that is passion and not BS !

Real World , Real people . Real Families , Real passionate footy supporters and no BS about it !

NRL PASSIONATE CLUB MEMBERS
Parramatta32,37628,15628,15625,25825,14524,501
South Sydney30,79429,44529,67029,62629,18930,220
Melbourne27,50422,22125,41125,21125,10520,507
Canberra23,11219,03919,03920,12120,05519,091
Newcastle21,68518,86018,86020,66518,01713,370
Wests Tigers19,57717,91217,91220,73920,79418,074
Penrith19,08518,90618,90620,62720,47720,248
St Geo Illa18,17015,27215,27221,02821,19719,181
North Queensland17,43416,70916,70921,02923,43722,278
Sydney Roosters17,27415,21916,53016,38416,04416,001
Canterbury16,80915,17015,17018,34319,57018,833
Manly12,37512,88712,88712,44012,43013,163

Great interview from Cuzzo on Croker

Croker is the epitome of courage and resilience

A succession of horror injuries has not stopped him from competing and succeeding and making the tough hooker position his own

On top of that he seems like a humble good fellow

I hope he keeps improving because he deserves it

Great interview from Cuzzo on Croker

Croker is the epitome of courage and resilience

A succession of horror injuries has not stopped him from competing and succeeding and making the tough hooker position his own

On top of that he seems like a humble good fellow

I hope he keeps improving because he deserves it
If you sum up what we lost with Fainu against what we have gained with the Frog, we are probably on the plus side of the ledger with the Frog this year. Yeah we may have lost a fair bit in attacking instincttvety but the Frog's defence is now lightyears past what Fainu brought....AND we haven't needed to carry a replacement on the bench solely to cover his inability to play 80 minutes effectively. He was sorely missed last week as he is a vital cog in our middle machine. I'm a huge Frog fan.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2