Sea Eagle Lach
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Comp 2021
So Croker had "a minor issue". Mysterious!
Club obviously doesn't want to say too much about it. But I can't really blame them as we are in sudden death mode and opponents will use anything they can, no doubt.

First Grader
That loss was shattering last week feathered friend

Every loss that the Legendary Manly jumper and colours and our proud club endures is a shame and shattering .

After every loss players should front the media on their hands and knees and ask for repentance
Every loss by manly causes a sea eagle to die. The players need to remember that.

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
@BOZO for someone who is consistently posting about memberships you fail to understand the importance of brand awareness especially after a poor result

The Incomparable Immortal Bob Fulton
Premium Member
Tipping Comp 2021
Every loss by manly causes a sea eagle to die. The players need to remember that.
Perspective time

Every one needs to remember that feathered friend and not just the players

Losing Kills a club chances of being successful on and off the field

Losing Kills Crowd attendance

Losing Kills Merchandise sales

Losing Kills Membership sales

Losing Kills chances of clubs attracting and keeping players that want to win premierships

Losing Kills coaching careers . We need to win This week Des !!!

The sooner we take losing seriously . The sooner we can inspire to be winners

Last edited:
Premium Member
Tipping Comp 2021
@BOZO for someone who is consistently posting about memberships you fail to understand the importance of brand awareness especially after a poor result
Please explain your point ?

Because when we lose we devaluate our brand

Perspective time

Every one needs to remember that feathered friend and not just the players

Losing Kills a club chances of being successful on and off the field

Losing Kills Crowd attendance

Losing Kills Merchandise sales

Losing Kills Membership sales

Losing Kills chances of clubs attracting and keeping players that want to win premierships

Losing Kills coaching careers . We need to win This week Des !!!

The sooner we take losing seriously . The sooner we can inspire to be winners
Seriously Bozo, we must be going REAL bad, I haven't seen a crowd at Brookie for ages

Premium Member
Tipping Comp 2021
Seriously Bozo, we must be going REAL bad, I haven't seen a crowd at Brookie for ages
You have not seen a crowd at 4 Pines Park for ages ?

We have not been a successful team for ages
You obviously do not remember our losing streak of thrashing at 4 Pines Park

If you do not believe that losing Kills crowd attendance you are living in denial feathered friend

Winning attracts crowds and losing kills crowds

Last edited:
You have not seen a crowd at Lottoland for ages ?

You obviously do not remember our losing streak of thrashing at Lottoland

If you do not believe that losing Kills crowd attendance you are living in denial feathered friend

Covit mate, Covit?

and Yes I lived through every touch up at Brookie, for me the hardest ones to take are the ones we are a mile ahead of the game at half time, and at half time the team goes missing in the 2nd half.

IMO crowds dropped the moment we couldn't see 3 grades on the same day. I used to love watching the youngsters and then watch the main game, it's called great value for money.

Price kills crowds not losing. Mate you used to be able 5 years ago, get into the Chairman's club for $200 now it costs $450 a ticket and the hours shortened. Just saying. A family going to Brookie you would have not much change out $200- $250. Can't even take a sandwich in for the kids because it may upset the food sellers in their trucks. Footy should also be introducing kids to NRL and the players. Pricing really needs to be addressed for the good of the game and that applies to every game in the competition.

Reserve Grader
You have not seen a crowd at Lottoland for ages ?

You obviously do not remember our losing streak of thrashing at Lottoland

Lottoland? What is this mythical place you speak of? Give me 4 Pines Park any day

Premium Member
Tipping Comp 2021
Covit mate, Covit?

and Yes I lived through every touch up at Brookie, for me the hardest ones to take are the ones we are a mile ahead of the game at half time, and at half time the team goes missing in the 2nd half.

IMO crowds dropped the moment we couldn't see 3 grades on the same day. I used to love watching the youngsters and then watch the main game, it's called great value for money.

Price kills crowds not losing. Mate you used to be able 5 years ago, get into the Chairman's club for $200 now it costs $450 a ticket and the hours shortened. Just saying. A family going to Brookie you would have not much change out $200- $250. Can't even take a sandwich in for the kids because it may upset the food sellers in their trucks. Footy should also be introducing kids to NRL and the players. Pricing really needs to be addressed for the good of the game and that applies to every game in the competition.
I understand the cost of living has increased in the past 5 years and it does have an impact

Winning also has an impact

Pricing is a factor but Winning is a Motivator that promotes interest and inspires fans to begin to see the great value in seeing their Victorious Premiership Winning team in action
Purchasing their Winning Merchandise
And proudly becoming a club member and belonging to a winning club

The moral of the story ...
Motivation is the key . If we are not motivated by anything we do not do anything

Last edited:

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
24 21 3 499 44
24 21 3 390 44
24 20 4 322 42
24 16 8 252 34
24 16 8 141 34