Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi Silvertailers - plenty of media coming up

Radio tonight.
Brad Parker on 2GB WWOS

Plus
Jake on 1170AM plus network stations across NSW. Show runs 6pm-8pm.

Plus keep an eye out for some of our players on nrl 360/fox league Dally m show tonight

Whilst a lot of it is “ fluff “ I must say @The Wheel the club ( considering the obvious limitations) has done very well this year in keeping information flowing.

I’m guessing you might make one more members meeting before you leave ( unless you plan on continuing from up here ) so maybe pass that on.

Whilst a lot of it is “ fluff “ I must say @The Wheel the club ( considering the obvious limitations) has done very well this year in keeping information flowing.

I’m guessing you might make one more members meeting before you leave ( unless you plan on continuing from up here ) so maybe pass that on.
Will pass it on - there hasn’t been a member council this year for various reasons I guess

Will pass it on - there hasn’t been a member council this year for various reasons I guess
Yes many reasons I guess.

If they continue next year doing them by Zoom you could stay on.

But otherwise if they expect your attendance you’d need to stand down.

By the way , I’ve forgotten , when do you move ??

I must compliment you on the great liaison work you do for the club and in keeping supporters on Silvertails fully informed. Should you or the club ever need any "advice" then know-it-alls like me will be only too happy to offer it. For free!

Yes many reasons I guess.

If they continue next year doing them by Zoom you could stay on.

But otherwise if they expect your attendance you’d need to stand down.

By the way , I’ve forgotten , when do you move ??
Hoping for January and hoping the Qld border is open for the fully Vaxed - don’t want to do 2 weeks in HQ

You would hope so, I note there was some talk that she wouldn’t open the border until Qld is 90% vaxed. As if that will happen with all the red necks north of the Sunshine Coast 🙄😉
That’s the rumour but that figure is likely a pie in the sky anyway.

I’d suggest she’ll adopt what the National Cabinet agrees on , despite her bravado.

She can only push her “ decisions based on political gain “ for so long , even some of her rusted on supporters are starting to see through her.

Here's an interesting move, from rugby, to minimise injuries. I wonder if RL coaches will take note?
World Rugby's new guidelines now include limiting full contact training to just 15 minutes each week.
The guidelines were announced after a study involving 600 players around the world and medical and conditioning experts.
The research found that 35-40 per cent of rugby injuries happened while training and recommended that Mondays and Fridays had no full contract training to allow recovery.

Here's an interesting move, from rugby, to minimise injuries. I wonder if RL coaches will take note?
World Rugby's new guidelines now include limiting full contact training to just 15 minutes each week.
The guidelines were announced after a study involving 600 players around the world and medical and conditioning experts.
The research found that 35-40 per cent of rugby injuries happened while training and recommended that Mondays and Fridays had no full contract training to allow recovery.
I am pretty sure nrl clubs already limit full contact to midweek and the off season.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6