Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So a $75 cap.

72x13000= almost 1 mill.

Seems like a pretty good reason to aim to double ur members MAN.
Great post @double hoops

To all those proud and passionate Manly fans that make the effort and contribute to make a difference by becoming part of the great Manly people that make our club great and proudly wear their 2021 club membership cap with great honour

Our Legendary club will acknowledge your greatness with this email ...

We are so excited to welcome you back as a Manly Sea Eagles Member for the 2021 season. Without our Members, the Club would not be what it is today and we greatly value your support and dedication.
We wanted to share with you some important information below regarding your 2021 Membership.

Your Membership pack should arrive in the mail from early January 2021. Once your pack has been dispatched, you will receive a notification email. From the dispatch date we advise around 10 business days until delivery.
If you are expecting more than one package they may arrive separately.
If you have purchased a Membership as a gift please contact the Membership team on (02) 9970 3000 and we can arrange for a gift certificate to be emailed.
PLEASE NOTE: Match day tickets will be available in the coming months. Be sure to keep an eye out on your emails for all the latest information.
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS ...

We have some awesome Member exclusive benefits for you to take advantage of:

• EXCLUSIVE access to purchase tickets to Sea Eagles home games in 2021
  • 10% off Sea Eagles Merchandise through our official store
This can be redeemed at the Official Sea Eagles Store which is now located inside the Manly Leagues Club (563 Pittwater Road, Brookvale NSW 2100). To redeem online use your Membership number in the 'MEMBER/DISCOUNT CODE' section at checkout.
Please Note: The Membership number must be 7 digits. If you have a 5 or 6 digit Member number, place enough 0's at the beginning to ensure it is 7 digits long.
For example: Member Number: 26654, you would need to type 0026654.

• Member exclusive emails and content
  • Priority purchase period for all major Rugby League fixtures including SOO and Grand Final
  • Exclusive Member Only discounts with our major partners and sponsors
  • 5% discount on food and non-alcoholic beverages at Lottoland outlets
Plus plenty more...

OUR GREATNESS IS NOT WHAT WE HAVE THAT MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO OUR WORLD
OUR GREATNESS IS WHAT WE GIVE

MANY THANKS TO ALL THE TRUE MANLY BELIEVERS AND GIVERS THAT GIVE OUR LEGENDARY CLUB THE MANLY SEA EAGLES THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE A SUCCESS IN 2021 AND BEYOND !!!

mail.png

Going on a break and my last message of the year

I would like to thank every unique , interesting and great Manly character that posts on this forum and stirs the passion that makes our Manly forum the greatest NRL forum
Merry Xmas and all the best to you and your families .

My last post to Des and all that are responsible for our 2021 Manly season and beyond

We are the only club in the modern era since the 70s to celebrate a winning grand final every decade and losing is not part of our clubs proud culture

Great people create great cultures and great people keep great cultures going

Having said this and I make no apology to any player coach or official reading this

Our clubs legendary status is what matters most and failure does not define or represent our Legendary club and anyone that cannot not contribute to those high standards that our legendary clubs demands should do the right thing and find another job .

Our clubs needs high performers and reformers
We are not a social community sacred hearts club
We are a professional legendary club with a proud winning history to live up to !!!
download.png

I would like to thank every unique , interesting and great Manly character that posts on this forum and stirs the passion that makes our Manly forum the greatest NRL forum

My last post to Des and all that are responsible for our 2021 Manly season and beyond

We are the only club in the modern era since the 70s to celebrate a winning grand final every decade and losing is not part of our clubs proud culture

Having said this and I make no apology to any player coach or official reading this

Our clubs legendary status is what matters most and failure does not define or represent our Legendary club and anyone that cannot not contribute to those high standards that our legendary clubs demands should do the right thing and find another job .

We are a professional legendary club with a proud winning history to live up to !!!
download.png
Have a safe break @BOZO and Merry XMAS to you also feathered friend

download.png
Come back well rested and ready to fire up the boys in 2021.

Enjoyed your input this year always wanting the best for the club

Merry Christmas and happy New year to you @BOZO For 2021.

Hey...those pics show dce clearly taking a drop out from in front of the try line.

dat's a penalty!!!

Also I thought they would have included one pic from when jake and dce had a cuddle after dce kicked the ball on the 5th. Ended up kinda funny as jake would arrive 2-3 seconds late and just hold him.

Plenty of greats on the Monash Greens at the Golden Eagles Golf Day - interesting to spot in the pics! Choc teed up!

Hey...those pics show dce clearly taking a drop out from in front of the try line.

dat's a penalty!!!

Also I thought they would have included one pic from when jake and dce had a cuddle after dce kicked the ball on the 5th. Ended up kinda funny as jake would arrive 2-3 seconds late and just hold him.

Interesting point that.
The line is classified as in goal so any part of your foot or the ball is deemed in goal if it's on the line
but we always hear "behind the line" when there is a kick - kick off, drop out etc.
On the sideline is out but it only takes a poofteenth of a boot to be deemed so.
Why is it that on the line in one instance is all encompassing and another one it's not?

And yes, I noticed the cuddle from Jake, he got there as fast as he could to pressure the kick then stopped as quickly as he could not wanting to risk hurting DCE.

A bit of video of the GE Gold Day - plenty of smiles all round- Turbos shoulder looks ok given his drive, Foz is enjoying it, Wolfie is having fun - Great Stuff

Plenty of greats on the Monash Greens at the Golden Eagles Golf Day - interesting to spot in the pics! Choc teed up!

I've said it before, but I really want to see Choc back in the fold. It's important to reconcile...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6