Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thank you so much @The Wheel
You have made my day . God bless you !!!
I have not seen this photo of our one and only Incomparable Immortal and greatest player ever to grace the football fields
Every one at school had a Hero
Superman
Spiderman
Batman
My super hero was the greatest one of all . The Super Sea eagle Bob Fulton
When The legendary Bozo came on the scene he demonstrated powers and abilities never before seen
He was faster than a speeding bullet
More destructive than a locomotive
Able to lift his team and win the game with a solo brilliant try at a blink of an eye
He was not like any one else
He was unorthodox and he was untouchable
He is the pinnacle of greatness
The one and only Incomparable Manly Immortal and greatest player of all time Bob Fulton
123960964_10158639579642141_3764542007904039354_n.jpg

All of us so called Manly supporters log on to our Manly forum and on to this thread to get important club news

The most important club news of today is that our club has opened its 2021 club membership and has given all us fans the opportunity to stand up and be counted and make an impact to our 2021 season

We all have high expectations from our players not to let the team down

Let us not forget We the fans are part of the team
We wear the same colours and sing the same winning theme

Our winning theme for 2021 is
All Manly people will raise our standards and raise the bar to raise our club to its great heights that it belongs

Us Manly fans represent this NRL club membership ladder below
Our great club does not belong down the bottom of this Ladder
Us Manly fans should have more pride and passion to let this happen again and we all have the opportunity to do something about it today
Our Club Membership team is waiting for our call of duty
Be the proud and passionate Manly Soldier that will fight for our clubs Glory and stand up and be counted and make a difference today
* Manly Club Membership team (02) 99703000*
ETqYaGyUMAAQAKl.jpg

Realistically, I can see many of us waiting until closer to the start of next season when the shape of the comp, the membership options and cost, and the look of our roster becomes clearer.

Realistically, I can see many of us waiting until closer to the start of next season when the shape of the comp, the membership options and cost, and the look of our roster becomes clearer.
Agreed and I think the Club will receive blowback if they hike the prices by $25 come the 1st of January like currently advertised.

All of us so called Manly supporters log on to our Manly forum and on to this thread to get important club news

The most important club news of today is that our club has opened its 2021 club membership and has given all us fans the opportunity to stand up and be counted and make an impact to our 2021 season

We all have high expectations from our players not to let the team down

Let us not forget We the fans are part of the team
We wear the same colours and sing the same winning theme

Our winning theme for 2021 is
All Manly people will raise our standards and raise the bar to raise our club to its great heights that it belongs

Us Manly fans represent this NRL club membership ladder below
Our great club does not belong down the bottom of this Ladder
Us Manly fans should have more pride and passion to let this happen again and we all have the opportunity to do something about it today
Our Club Membership team is waiting for our call of duty
Be the proud and passionate Manly Soldier that will fight for our clubs Glory and stand up and be counted and make a difference today
* Manly Club Membership team (02) 99703000*
View attachment 15930
Great work Bozo. I have already renewed!!!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2