Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!!
QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!!

I think you may be having a medical episode

Thanks @Mitch for that great Maroon inspirational post ...

Maroons captain Daly Cherry-Evans said a side set to field eight State of Origin debutants in the 2020 series opener has happily embraced the underdog tag.
Cherry-Evans, speaking from Maroons camp on the Gold Coast, said it would be like the 2001 series when coach Wayne Bennett blooded 10 debutants in the opening game of a series won 2-1 by Queensland.
"I understood how much Queensland were underdogs that year and we are certainly going to be underdogs this year," Cherry-Evans said.
"It doesn’t matter which way you want to spin it. We are really going to enjoy that tag and enjoy the challenge ahead of us.
FELLOW QUEENSLANDERS ....
BE THE SPARK THAT LIGHTS THE MAROON FLAME
AND LIGHT UP THE FIELD WITH PASSION THROUGH OUT THE GAME
WHATS IN A NSW NAME ?
QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!!
QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!!

If I was a queenslander, I'd be writing out lines too as punishment. Never to late to right the wrong and support NSW.....Lol

Tom must be frustrated watching other players like Papsmear and Gutherson getting opportunities (which they fully deserve). Interesting that his shoulder is still pretty much buggered, altough he's confident he'll be okay for the pre-season. Which means he should also be on track for his customary round-four injury…

Saw a couple of Turbos at the lagoon this morning. Thought it was Tom and Ben but more likely Ben and Luke doing an all out 2k run. I was going about 4min pace and they took off from me but had stopped about 2k's down the track, bigger one holding his hammy which is why I thought it was Tom...

Saw a couple of Turbos at the lagoon this morning. Thought it was Tom and Ben but more likely Ben and Luke doing an all out 2k run. I was going about 4min pace and they took off from me but had stopped about 2k's down the track, bigger one holding his hammy which is why I thought it was Tom...
are you a 4 min miler Lubes?

typical young blokes .... no staying power .... a quick thrust and its all over with Loobs the old bull going all night day long
Ha nah league players aren't built to run distance. It looked like they were going around 3:30 pace for that 2k's which is moving for big guys. Like Kipchoge is incredibly fast but he's also the size of a jockey

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4