Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've stopped watching them to. I'm sure the club is being forced by the NRL to put three players up every week and, frankly, they are like hearing a politician's excuses... unfortunately they are using the wrong yarn to pull the wool over our eyes!
I don't think it's fair for players to be forced to defend or justify things; it's obvious that all they are hoping to do is escape the embarrassment as quickly as possible so they say nothing of substance.
I'm sure The Wheel could explain what the club's responsibilities are regarding media interviews. I for one only want to hear from players when they have something worthwhile to say or there is some real news.

Yep agree it's quite frustrating to watch.

Same players same answers and excuses.

Action is louder than words boys !!!!

Froggy is up - be nice

Thank you for your great effort with those videos @The Wheel

It is hard for passionate supporters to take loses nicely especially when our proud club has dropped out of the top 8

We must remain optimistic though as there is still more games for us to play and make amends

I find it admirable for the players to front up after a defeat and stand up in front of the camera and made accountable

Having said that our Great club and the only club in the modern era to win a premiership every decade has build this proud legacy by building great teams to take our club to greatness .
We have been blessed and spoilt with great teams that are made from great players and quite rightly will not settle for anything less than this as Manly does not stand for mediocrity .

The fact is there is no sentiment in professional sport as no one celebrates losing as every one plays to win and everyone loves a winner !
winning-is-not-everything-its-the-only-thing-32058-alt-3.png

The fact is there is no sentiment in professional sport as no one celebrates losing as every one plays to win and everyone loves a winner !
There are a helluva lot of winners that I don't love. Some winners disgust me!
And I still love Manly when they lose. (Maybe a bit less, but still)

There are a helluva lot of winners that I don't love. Some winners disgust me!
And I still love Manly when they lose. (Maybe a bit less, but still)
We all see things differently and I respect your point of view

My view is If we lose our competitive winning spirit we may as well call our selves the North Sydney Bears and join them in extinction .

I dont see our Manly Sea eagles club a social sacred hearts club but the benchmark of resilience and success.

The day our club starts to celebrate losing is the day I walk away from Rugby League for ever

WE PLAY TO WIN
TO FIGHT
TO CONQUER
TO THRIVE
TO PROSPER
TO RISE ABOVE ALL THE REST
LIKE THE MIGHTY SEA EAGLES THAT WE ARE !!!
c009324390c70532c5dd00d9c844b047.jpg

Last edited:
AFB gone for a month
We have lost a few but all the ones that are selected to have the honour of wearing the Legendary Manly jersey will be scrutinised on game day to see if they have what it takes to be worthy of being part of the great Manly winning tradition

Our Great legendary Manly tradition has been built by Great Sea eagles and not by Pigeons
The Legendary Manly Sea eagles are not a social sacred hearts club
but the benchmark of resilience and success.
Eagles don't fly with pigeons..png

Sipley to make a belated start to the year.
He's a pretty big guy so probably only good for a 12-15 minute stint, a la Georgie Rose of bygone days.
Paseka starting in place of AFB, Siro & Thompson back, Parker back, Elliott FB, Funa dropped....the bench is useless as usual apart from Olakau'atu & Keppie > Croker, Waddell:mad:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4