Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DCE doing media today

Our Great Captain and our Great players are taking the challenge
Us fans should do also follow suit and take the challenge as well !
download (5).jpg

DCE doing media today

I like Daly and this interview of his reminded me of.....

tenor.gif

(because he said "to be fair" 300 times in the interview...for those who didn't watch.)

sirro for me is the big news, he is vital for uscand so glad its nothing serious.

we can cover walker and parker
Walkers speed and elusiveness out in the centres is second to none
Dylan is Dynamite in the clear . No other back that we have is as Dynamic

sirro for me is the big news, he is vital for uscand so glad its nothing serious.

we can cover walker and parker

Spot on mate - I was most disappointed on Saturday night with the potential of Curtis being out. I don’t think it’s overstating the mark to say he has been one of, if not our most consistent player this year. So to potentially have him line up on Friday or only be out for a week is a huge boost.

Spot on mate - I was most disappointed on Saturday night with the potential of Curtis being out. I don’t think it’s overstating the mark to say he has been one of, if not our most consistent player this year. So to potentially have him line up on Friday or only be out for a week is a huge boost.
Its his defense that is key. He is pretty rock solid in that department, obviously still running cautiously on the knee though, probably going to be like that for the rest of 2020 unfortunately, as he is not stepping back on the inside as aggressively, being careful not to twist his weight the wrong way.

Love when he winds up and catches the ball back on the inside when moving, been a bit off recently unexpectedly and hasn't got the ball away enough imo

Thanks Mitch
The Good news is ...
Dylan only 6 weeks out of action which will give Cust plenty of time to make the 6 his own and Dylan ready to play at centre where he plays at his best .
Sirro and Parker day to day wait and see until match day
If Parker plays it’s a disgrace Two of my mates Bobby Conway ( ex bronco ) and Elton Flately quit their sports entirely after multiple oncussions in a few months and Brad gets a week off.! And thst was 15 and 30 years ago!

He wouldnt fight for twelve months if he was a boxer.. If the protocols allow this it’s lunacy.

And of far less importance is the fact that surely the coaching staff are sick of backrowers playing centre every second week when he gets laid out. You can’t pick a bench around a fragile centre. Our bench is worst in the comp at the moment even before they consider that issue.
If they do go the lunatic route then pick a ****ing outside back on the bench to cover Brad. Croker couldn’t run a choko vine over a ****house door so we lose nothing.

Last edited:
If Parker plays it’s a disgrace Two of my mates Bobby Conway ( ex bronco ) and Elton Flately quit their sports entirely after multiple oncussions in a few months and Brad gets a week off.! And thst was 15 and 30 years ago!

He wouldnt fight for twelve months if he was a boxer.. If the protocols allow this it’s lunacy.

And of far less importance is the fact that surely the coaching staff are sick of backrowers playing centre every second week when he gets laid out. You can’t pick a bench around a fragile centre. Our bench is worst in the comp at the moment even before they consider that issue.
If they do go the lunatic route then pick a ****ing outside back on the bench to cover Brad. Croker couldn’t run a choko vine over a ****house door so we lose nothing.
Our clubs Doctor I believe is the highly respected and long serving Doctor Nathan Gibbs and he will make the responsible decision on Parker . Des is loyal and also cares for all his players .Parker is in safe hands .

You don’t have to be a doctor to know multiple head knocks in a short period is dangerous. Boxers can’t fight if that happens. Look at the way the roosters handled Cordner. Brad just gets monstered every week. It’s downright dangerous and I have absolutely no doubt it’s going to happen again very soon.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6