Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Maybe time for them to start to believe that they can or are capable of playing a whole lot better and as a unit . No one else can do it for them .

I appreciate the job the club is doing, but am I the only one who'd prefer it if our boys didn't say a word and instead put all their efforts into digging themselves out of the hole they're in? A lot of talk usually means the mind game is already lost.
The club doesn’t have a choice, they are required to put players in front of media every week without fail

I appreciate the job the club is doing, but am I the only one who'd prefer it if our boys didn't say a word and instead put all their efforts into digging themselves out of the hole they're in? A lot of talk usually means the mind game is already lost.
I asked that question above , they have to do it , an NRL requirement!!

They all sounds so depressed. Not looking positive.
If depressed now they’ll be catatonic about 9.30pm on Saturday , and I hate to imagine how’ll they’ll be after the next two games!!

Rock bottom is coming at us faster than the blink of an eye.

But maybe then we might see some turnaround.

Sad but perhaps you’ve got to be right down before you can come up.

They all sounds so depressed. Not looking positive.
If they looked happy, they'd be accused of not taking the situation seriously enough. They're a bit down understandably, but I wouldn't say they sounded/looked depressed.

Hopefully they'll walk the walk and not just talk the talk...

If they looked happy, they'd be accused of not taking the situation seriously enough. They're a bit down understandably, but I wouldn't say they sounded/looked depressed.

Hopefully they'll walk the walk and not just talk the talk...
Not looking for happy, looking for resilient, determined, steel.

I’ll admit I didn’t watch it, was mainly talking about the headline.

I just sorta think it’s one of those “ bunker down us against the world “ moments.

We won without Tommy last year but I do realise we still had Api / Manase & Dylan, and they are big big losses.

I don’t expect a win now but it must be so hard to get thrashed every week and you’d think that would create some steel but we didn’t see any of that last weekend.

For 15 mins they looked good then ONE fateful pass and it all went to ****!!

Time to bunker down I reckon.
We don't have the "bunker down" in us this year. I like to blame Barrett for most things and ..... he's been on the TV and papers too much lately so it must be his fault.

Round 10 injury update

So Morgan Boyle was the only injury against the Saints and will be out for 1-2 weeks. Nobody else in the side exerted themselves physically so they're all fine - I kid, I kid.
Glad Moses Suli pulled up okay. And it's nice to hear Turbo and Walker are running, maybe ahead of schedule.

Des Hasler is not known for 4 straight loses . Our boys will be going all out to make amends .
I am confident of a win Saturday night
Funny I agree also.
i don’t know why but sense a upset and us winning of Saturday night.
this week really is last chance for a few of our players.

Funny I agree also.
i don’t know why but sense a upset and us winning of Saturday night.
this week really is last chance for a few of our players.
It will be no surprise when we beat the eels . We have shown true grit and resilience under adversity many times before. People have short memories .

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4