Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think Des is doing that Chevy Chase thing where he pretends the mic is cutting in and out. lol

Also Des said again that there's been no setback. Screw you 'the mole'

Looks like we are above the radar!

Lots of "experts" talking manly up
Those fools obviously haven't heard that Turbo's career is gone, our forwards are powder-puffs, and the backs are all reserve graders.
Experts?

Experts have talked Barrett into a job, now talking manly into a premiership

Haha, experts!

Margie McDonald, Paul Suttor, Mary K, Tanisha Stanton, Joel Gould, Chris Kennedy, Troy Whittaker, Martin Lenehan, Brad Walter, Alicia Newton, Kenny Scott and Dan Walsh...How do these people qualify as experts? What's their claim to fame?

I have never heard of them myself. But thanks anyway!

More great news from clubs corporate ‘arm’

It’s great to be on board as a Senior Partner of such an iconic Club.

Jason StenningManaging Director, Industree Group

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE MANLY SEA EAGLES AND INDUSTREE GROUP FOR JOINING FORCES
TO MAKE A GREAT TEAM

OUR RECENT SPONSOR PROVES THAT IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO JOIN AND BECOME PART OF OUR GREAT CLUB THE MAGNIFICENT MANLY SERA EAGLES

GREAT PEOPLE MAKE GREAT CLUBS.
YOU TOO CAN BECOME ONE OF THE GREAT ONES !!!
download (1).jpg

Article on Danny Levi

NRL 2020: Danny Levi resurrects career at Manly after being released by Newcastle

Danny Levi wasn’t wanted at Newcastle, now the former Kiwi Test hooker has resurrected his career at Manly as the Knights battle with a No.9 crisis.

Article on Danny Levi

NRL 2020: Danny Levi resurrects career at Manly after being released by Newcastle

Danny Levi wasn’t wanted at Newcastle, now the former Kiwi Test hooker has resurrected his career at Manly as the Knights battle with a No.9 crisis.
In an interview with Jake in this article he says Walker hasn't trained with the team yet.

So he won't be playing this week. It's good Custard gets another go at 6.

Well....that was interesting.

When asked about Penrith's Kikau returning Marty said it was a great addition for Manly and will really help with the combinations! (lol)

When asked about Walker being in the reserves and so will there be a chance he plays - Marty um'ed and ah'ed so much I could almost guarantee Dylan will be running out in the weekend.

And I like the "dab" at the end... oh and 5 seconds of Jorge looking damn bored as well.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6