Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
For those who were there yesterday

that was awesome!

Gee it was nice to see the 2011 guys, even for a second all lined up there. (pics to follow I guess).

Nicely put together vid.

The whole team were coming back up into the Jane Try stand when we were going to our seats and to a man they all looked happy to be there and stopped to say gday. All bar Choc who looked very nervous and apprehensive and couldn’t manage a smile. Perhaps he couldn’t with all the Botox.

The great Brad Parker talks

Having Manly fans at lottoland on game day is like having an extra impact player for our team on the bench

Congratulations to all the passionate Manly fans that were there and Inspired our boys to Victory !

2021 indigenous Jersey

The indegenous jersey looks great
@The Wheel can you please ask Mr Humprheys when Manly is going to bring out the Wog jersey ?
I am hanging out for it
Thank you feathered friend

@The Wheel can you please ask Mr Humprheys when Manly is going to bring out the Wog jersey ?
I am hanging out for it
Bozo Apparently when we get an Italian sponsor on board - eg Papa Giuseppe Pizzas. You will need to do some marketing to your extended families and acquaintances - no Mafia type businesses however.

And just to be clear I didn’t ask anyone at the club about Jerseys or new sponsors;-)

I am hanging out for it
Here you go buddy. Special release for you.

Screenshot_20210513-203609_Cut Paste Photo.jpg

Bozo Apparently when we get an Italian sponsor on board - eg Papa Giuseppe Pizzas. You will need to do some marketing to your extended families and acquaintances - no Mafia type businesses however.

And just to be clear I didn’t ask anyone at the club about Jerseys or new sponsors;-)
Great Idea feathered friend . Here goes
Papa Giuseppe Pizza Manly sponsor song.........

When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie
That's a Manly

When the world seems to shine like you've had too much wine
That's a Manly

When Des breaks a dressing room door is what all of us fans so much adore
That's a Manly

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11