Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie
That's a Manly

When the world seems to shine like you've had too much wine
That's a Manly

When Des breaks a dressing room door is what all of us fans so much adore
That's a Manly
Don't give up your day job..........

You'll be pleased to know that team morale (off the field) is high at Manly at present. This group is the tightest that we've had in terms of positive peer culture since the senior playing group disbanded with Foran, Gifty and Watmough's defections. The current roster is full of close mates and they are coming together as one.

The Shoe article - will he be our 5/8 this weekend?

Congratulations to our Legendary Club for securing the most talented freakish amazing young player in the NRL

The Shoe will not only be our 5/8 next week feathered friends

The Shoe will be our next Immortal as well !

Congratulations to our Legendary Club for securing the most talented freakish amazing young player in the NRL

The Shoe will not only be our 5/8 next week feathered friends

The Shoe will be our next Immortal as well !
we dont want to put too much pressure on him ,but I like the idea

Just checked and The Law-man is still not credited as being in our squad on the club website.
How long has he been with us? 10 weeks, and still nothing?
I don't know who is responsible for the club website but this oversight needs to be fixed now.
And while on The Law-man, can someone clarify what position he plays? I thought he was a former 5/8 made into a hooker but he is playing second row for us.
A profile on our newest NRL player would also be nice.
C'mon Manly's marketing and PR managers, our team is humming so you need to keep up with them.

Just checked and The Law-man is still not credited as being in our squad on the club website.
How long has he been with us? 10 weeks, and still nothing?
I don't know who is responsible for the club website but this oversight needs to be fixed now.
And while on The Law-man, can someone clarify what position he plays? I thought he was a former 5/8 made into a hooker but he is playing second row for us.
A profile on our newest NRL player would also be nice.
C'mon Manly's marketing and PR managers, our team is humming so you need to keep up with them.
The NRL digital team is responsible for all the team list/uploading pics etc. and the details for KL have been provided by the club

Last edited:
I thought that I would post these two links here rather than starting a new thread or two:

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6