Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Yep that’s the one they are whinging about !!
I can understand the upset from a lot of long term season ticket holders would have. They have always paid a lot of money each year for their seats and last year pledged considerable amounts. They are really the ones that have been screwed over. Members like myself and others that make the odd few games and are happy to pay per game won't get too upset as it is normal. But if I pledged between 400 to 700 dollars last year for basically very little and now to sit in the same seat it will cost me nearly double sometimes triple over the course of this season for the same thing, I would be annoyed too. A lot of these fans are pensioners who have been coming for years that have that seat as family tradition, some were season ticket seats of those who had passed on which their family's still pay to keep for sentimental reasons and some older fans just need a seat as they aren't able to sit or stand in the cold on the hill anymore. It's not fair that people call them whingers I believe they have legitimate issues that are being ignored by the membership people at the club and a smart business and marketing manager would be bending over backwards to get in touch with them and try to resolve some issues because these people have spent thousands on season tickets over the years with the club and a lot of them are on the verge of walking away from expensive season tickets and memberships that they would have happily renewed previously and once they go they are extremely hard to get back.We won't lose them as members because they love the club, but they will slash their overall spend if they get used to being general admission punters. The club needs to do better by these members.

Last edited:
I can understand the upset from a lot of long term season ticket holders would have. They have always paid a lot of money each year for their seats and last year pledged considerable amounts. They are really the ones that have been screwed over. Members like myself and others that make the odd few games and are happy to pay per game won't get too upset as it is normal. But if I pledged between 400 to 700 dollars last year for basically very little and now to sit in the same seat it will cost me nearly double sometimes triple over the course of this season for the same thing, I would be annoyed too. A lot of these fans are pensioners who have been coming for years that have that seat as family tradition, some were season ticket seats of those who had passed on which their family's still pay to keep for sentimental reasons and some older fans just need a seat as they aren't able to sit or stand in the cold on the hill anymore. It's not fair that people call them whingers I believe they have legitimate issues that are being ignored by the membership people at the club and a smart business and marketing manager would be bending over backwards to get in touch with them and try to resolve some issues because these people have spent thousands on season tickets over the years with the club and a lot of them are on the verge of walking away from expensive season tickets and memberships that they would have happily renewed previously and once they go they are extremely hard to get back.We won't lose them as members because they love the club, but they will slash their overall spend if they get used to being general admission punters. The club needs to do better by these members.

Yes that is exactly what I’m reading.

No big deal for me who might go once a year , $70 no issue.

But boy they are pissing off some long standing season ticket holders.

Last edited:
I think its more around the Brookie home games like the first one against Souths. $70 to sit in the KA Stand is a bit steep.
Let us put things in perspective

The North Sydney Bears are raising millions for the opportunity to play games in the NRL
and Some only Some Manly fans are complaining about the PRICELESS moments of seeing their club competing for the title this year

There are 2 types of people in this world
The Passionate
and the
Passion fruits
images (1).jpg
images (1).jpg
images (1).jpg
images (1).jpg

Last edited:
Round 2 of Harold Matthews and SG Ball kicks off tomorrow, we're playing Souths at Redfern Oval and it's going to be live streamed on the NSWRL website! There's a Fainu and Hopoate in the Harold Matts, and our CEO's son Jamie as well as a Watmough and Fulton named in the SG Ball squad for this week. Keen to see our up and comers!

images (1).jpg

images (1).jpg

Message to the Passion fruits

Putting a Dollar value on things that brings us happiness in life makes little cents

Happiness is PRICELESS
Just ask the Bear supporters

God Bless our Legendary Manly Sea eagles club
Who are more than just a club
and Inspire people beyond football fields

img_6516.jpg

Let us put things in perspective

The North Sydney Bears are raising millions for the opportunity to play games in the NRL
and Some only Some Manly fans are complaining about the PRICELESS moments of seeing their club competing for the title this year

There are 2 types of people in this world
The Passionate
and the
Passion fruits
View attachment 16934View attachment 16934View attachment 16934View attachment 16934

I can guarantee that apart from a few millionaire backers who are more wanting to gain on their business prospects, the actual working class Bears fans are raising sweet f*** all for their club to come back to the NRL.

What Manly lacking is offering up options to members, especially trying to sign up new members that turns the just the $1-2 million into $4-5 million of income from members.

Do you think other clubs who have been cellar dwellers for years would have big member numbers without offering more than what our pathetic membership offers are?

If you do, then you’re the definition of what your username means.

When the club says they’re a business and need to at least break even, then members are going to treat the club as a business e.g only invest in what they feel is going to be beneficial to them.

Charging in some instances 50% more and offering even less than last year is not what I call good business.

We have a choice

We spend our money on the things we enjoy in life

Or save it all for here

11171592-3x4-xlarge.jpg

Last edited:
I can guarantee that apart from a few millionaire backers who are more wanting to gain on their business prospects, the actual working class Bears fans are raising sweet f*** all for their club to come back to the NRL.

What Manly lacking is offering up options to members, especially trying to sign up new members that turns the just the $1-2 million into $4-5 million of income from members.

Do you think other clubs who have been cellar dwellers for years would have big member numbers without offering more than what our pathetic membership offers are?

If you do, then you’re the definition of what your username means.

When the club says they’re a business and need to at least break even, then members are going to treat the club as a business e.g only invest in what they feel is going to be beneficial to them.

Charging in some instances 50% more and offering even less than last year is not what I call good business.
You have an option .

What are North Sydney offering ?

Go and support North Sydney in the NSW up and invest the money that you save
and put it in your grave .

Because Smart people know that the only thing we take with us is PRICELESS memories

As soon as we start putting a value on things that we love we lose the Value of life

Last edited:
You have an option .

What are North Sydney offering ?

Go and support North Sydney in the NSW up and invest the money that you save
and put it in your grave .

Because Smart people know that the only thing we take with us is PRICELESS memories

As soon as we start putting a value on things that we love we lose the Value of live
That's not the case at all. With all that COVID-19 has done, everyone's financial status is so unpredictable. It is so fair that we are complaining that our membership has doubled from last season. I'm lucky that I can sit on the hill instead for half the price of our usual stand, but my grandparents will not be able to attend many games this season as $70 for a seat is way too much on their pension. Really sad for them after they have been following the club since its establishment

Gee Gosiewski is looking primed. Bigger, fitter than last year. Would love to see him bring a bit of no holds barred Ronnie Rambo Gibbs style to our play.

Also photo of Funa running beside new winger Tupi - Tupi looks a specimen as well. No mention of him being a lead contender for wing but I think he has a big future in the centres/wing and played well for the Chooks last year with limited opportunities.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10