Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Got My pack today , I'm more than happy with it as long as we keep our great club going for many more years.

I got an email today saying the pack has been posted.

And a tracking number.

Which sent me to a Vietnamese website, so I now know where our packs are made.

But not much else as the site was indeed, in Vietnamese.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I got an email today saying the pack has been posted.

And a tracking number.

Which sent me to a Vietnamese website, so I now know where our packs are made.

But not much else as the site was indeed, in Vietnamese.
Wow, great news that the club is spreading the word right across Asia.
Meanwhile, if your preference is to immerse yourself in snow, ice hockey and maple syrup, rather than in the simple but wondrous pleasures of Terra Australis (hmm - is that what your dog is named after?) then of course expect a slight delay in mail times.
I like the caps, and the lanyard is pretty much the GOAT of lanyards, but the best surprise was a button 'aka gold lapel pin' for ...15 year gold member. (Pretty sure I haven't been a member that long, but shhh)

Now. Does anyone know how to affix a lapel pin? Or for what occasions would one don a lapel pin? TBH I'm not even sure exactly what a lapel is. Sounds French, you probably know!

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Wow, great news that the club is spreading the word right across Asia.
Meanwhile, if your preference is to immerse yourself in snow, ice hockey and maple syrup, rather than in the simple but wondrous pleasures of Terra Australis (hmm - is that what your dog is named after?) then of course expect a slight delay in mail times.
I like the caps, and the lanyard is pretty much the GOAT of lanyards, but the best surprise was a button 'aka gold lapel pin' for ...15 year gold member. (Pretty sure I haven't been a member that long, but shhh)

Now. Does anyone know how to affix a lapel pin? Or for what occasions would one don a lapel pin? TBH I'm not even sure exactly what a lapel is. Sounds French, you probably know!
I do.

I'll tell you when my pack arrives... :p

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
There are 2 types of people in this world
The ones that make a presence and the ones that make an impact and enrich our world

Which one are you ???

20210110_081944.jpg

manly al

First Grader
Has Saab a background of playing a bit of full back ? Really would just be pleased to see him establish himself as a very capable winger for Manly and some improvements that are needed there , especially in the defensive area . He obviously. can run and a reasonable chance that he could be a weapon with kicks to the corner . Whether he could also be a capable back up full back would just be an added bonus if that was the case .

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
There are two types of people in the world ..

Those that think there are only two types of people in the world ..
And those with the wisdom and imagination to know that is just a silly thing to say ...
To some this is Silly . To others this makes Sense

I see it this way ....

We need more than just empty words of wisdom and imagination to keep our Legendary club viable

We need big hearted people that keep on giving so our Legendary club can keep on living

We need more than just to make a presence . We need to make an impact

Make an impact today and become a proud and passionate club member !!!

20210110_081944.jpg

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
To some this is Silly . To others this makes Sense

I see it this way ....

We need more than just empty words of wisdom and imagination to keep our Legendary club viable

We need big hearted people that keep on giving so our Legendary club can keep on living

We need more than just to make a presence . We need to make an impact

Make an impact today and become a proud and passionate club member !!!

View attachment 16913

Didn't understand a word I said did you ..

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Didn't understand a word I said did you ..
It is all about perception feathered friend

If only all our Manly fans saw the world through our proud and passionate Club Members eyes . Our legendary club would be on top of the NRL club membership table where it belongs

ETqYaGyUMAAQAKl.jpg

Staff online

• lsz
    First Grader
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20