Club News 2024

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Ryan

Journey Man
Bet Haumole comes back even better too. He's going to be a complete machine, like we haven't seen since the BK days.

In fact, I'd love him to possibly move to lock, so we can allow him to pop up either side of the field or in the middle of he wants to grace everyone with his skill.

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
From Michael Chammas in the SMH:

“….Meanwhile, the Wests Tigers are on the verge of parting ways with hooker Jake Simpkin. The 22-year-old is on a deal worth around $400,000 this year but the Tigers are in discussions with the Manly Sea Eagles about an immediate exit.

The sticking point remains how many years the Sea Eagles are willing to offer him beyond the end of this season.

His manager, Isaac Moses, is in discussion with Manly about him joining the club as early as this week and could be included in the Sea Eagles team list to play against the Panthers at BlueBet Stadium on Sunday.

Simpkin was brought to the Tigers from Queensland under the Maguire regime but has since fallen out of favour. The talented dummy half will be brought to the Sea Eagles as depth to cover for Lachlan Croker (head/neck injury). Croker hasn’t played for the Sea Eagles since round nine against the Canberra Raiders.“

The '47ers

When Eagles are silent Parrots begin to chatter
Ok, conspiracy theory here lol. Jake and Madge going for a walk Madge says to Jake, Ok Jake, let me know when Seibold is about to get the flick and I will chuck my hat into the ring to coach you guys, I would love to coach at Manly. Jake No worries Madge, I will let you know... :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

And "I'll make you Captain there"

SeaEagleSI1

Reserve Grader
IMG_7301.jpeg

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Last edited:

ALinda

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Appreciate the injury report (better than nothing) but the only bright news in all that is Haumole's back, thankfully.

Otherwise, it's all negative:
Croker progressing - return - who knows
Turbo progressing - return - who knows
Lodge - returns round 23, wow
Arthur - 4 months - ouch!
Woods - 6 weeks - need him for backup now

Appreciate the injury report (better than nothing) but the only bright news in all that is Haumole's back, thankfully.

Otherwise, it's all negative:
Croker progressing - return - who knows
Turbo progressing - return - who knows
Lodge - returns round 23, wow
Arthur - 4 months - ouch!
Woods - 6 weeks - need him for backup now
Woods 6 weeks. What did he trip going up the stairs to the media room for the free food.. :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16