Club News 2024

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
I see more growth in Faulalo. Different style of back to Schoupp. I rather like the variety in our backs. Be nice if we had that deliberate mix in forwards.
Matterson, James, Faulalo and schoupp are good back up players
They are not the quality players we need to move us forward

double hoops

First Grader
And the Panthers sign another Tiger, Asu Kepaoa.

The promising player the Panthers have released to the Storm is immediately replaced by another they see more potential in.

The top tier clubs are continually reviewing their rosters whilst our recruitment and retention commitment are boiling the kettle, searching for the scotch finger biscuits, waiting for a re-run of an episode of The Golden Girls to start.

I'm privy to certain aspects of player negotiations in the NRL and we, as I've said before, need to rebuild with youth not with players who are held together with double-sided tape or don't have the ability to remain on the field longer than a month due to inability to maintain control of their mind during a match.

There is one particular person at our Club that I'm staggered still holds a position as part of the recruitment committee... absolutely stunned to be honest.
Is it this bloke?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240612-223139.png
    Screenshot_20240612-223139.png
    265.8 KB · Views: 23

Nordburg

First Grader
So Penrith recruit 24 yr old Kepoa who couldnt even crack the tigers starting team with Bateman + Papalii out & people on here praise them. But When Manly signs Simpkin from them stuck behind a top 3 hooker the same people complain about buying from the bottom team?
That’s generalising.Point out exactly those that bagged Manly and those that praised Penrith,for signing a Tigers player

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
Tbh there may be a few clubs sniffing around after what he’s shown for us so far. Cheap, experienced, hard edge who can lay down some standards. I mean I’d have him here for the next couple to replace Wood duck. I would have extended by a year tho as well.
I think that’s entirely feasible.

Ohgeez

That’s generalising.Point out exactly those that bagged Manly and those that praised Penrith,for signing a Tigers player
You want me to go back through pages worth of stuff on multiple different threads since Simpkin was signed & call out every person? I think I’ll be right mate 😂 the point was to generalise it & not target individuals 👍

Nordburg

First Grader
I did have a good laugh myslf when I saw it. Just the best
The ironic part of it was that they asked Billy if he had any comment about what Michael Maguire had said that day.Maguire said people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones when it comes to dirty play/targeting someone and it took me make to Billy’s legs first try saving attempts in that GF

madmax

Bencher
The ironic part of it was that they asked Billy if he had any comment about what Michael Maguire had said that day.Maguire said people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones when it comes to dirty play/targeting someone and it took me make to Billy’s legs first try saving attempts in that GF
Nothing against Billy…..gained my respect when he held Wolfmans head still until the trainers arrived during the game when Wolfman broke his neck. I think many people only disliked him coz he was such a good player! There have been, were during his time & still are dirtier players around!

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
These Injury Non-Reports are one thing the club has not done well this year. I get they like to keep it a bit vague, but it's always way way more than 'a bit' vague. Not even referring to Sipley at all is actually a bit ridiculous. Maybe no-one told the head physio he coudn't finish the game on Sunday.

Nordburg

First Grader
These Injury Non-Reports are one thing the club has not done well this year. I get they like to keep it a bit vague, but it's always way way more than 'a bit' vague. Not even referring to Sipley at all is actually a bit ridiculous. Maybe no-one told the head physio he coudn't finish the game on Sunday.
Maybe they’re hiding Sipley’s injury for this weeks game.Although not sure Sipley would be high on Souths reconnaissance list

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
14 7 7 -50 16