Club News 2024

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Mate I don't think we even have a defensive coach! 😆
It’s sad. Why do we even bother holding this NRL licence if we don’t have a vision to to be the best? I have zero desire to follow a team that has accepted mediocrity in order to keep their licence.

double hoops

First Grader
It’s sad. Why do we even bother holding this NRL licence if we don’t have a vision to to be the best? I have zero desire to follow a team that has accepted mediocrity in order to keep their licence.
If Manly is currently the least profitable of all the NRL franchises, you do have to wonder how long a team playing out of Brookvale or based at Manly holds that licence.

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Cheating and bank rolled by Fox.

Hmmm
C’mon, as much as I love to bash the Storm as the next person… they are not cheating the cap like the past debacle. Look at the no-names they bring in when key players are out. They lift and play a role. Their systems, and ability to get everybody playing to them, are outstanding.

As for bank-rolling… yes, we need one of those. Peanuts Penn is taking us nowhere in a hurry.

Once Was Brissie Kid

Reserve Grader
This SMH story behind paywall includes mention of a VENUES NSW proposal for various games including a proposed annual Anzac Day eve match Souths vs Manly at the SFS.

Not sure why Manly would agree to that unless both clubs share the ticket and corporate sales or alternate who the home team is each season.

SeaEagleSI1

Reserve Grader

IMG_7589.jpeg

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18