Club News 2022

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I saw this on the Sea Eagles website:

Doug Daley Memorial Club Person of the Year Award
1994: Owen Cunningham, 1995: Cliff Lyons, 1996: Des Hasler, 1997: Geoff Toovey, 1998: Craig Hancock, 1999: Steve Menzies, 2000: Warwick Bulmer, 2001: not awarded, 2002: Steve Menzies, 2003: Chad Randall, 2004: Albert Torrens, 2005: Luke Williamson, 2006: Chris Hicks, 2007: Michael Monaghan, 2008: Mark Bryant, 2009: Greg Alexander, 2010: George Rose, 2011: Michael Robertson, 2012: Joe Galuvao, 2013: Brett Stewart, 2014: Brenton Lawrence, 2015: Josh Starling, 2016: Brenton Lawrence, 2017: Jake Trbojevic, 2018: Joel Thompson, 2019: Glenn Moore, 2020: Rod Valdes, 2021: Toafofoa Sipley, 2022: Shelley O'Malley

Look at 2009.
??? - can anyone fill me in there or is it a misprint?
It’s a different Greg Alexander.

I saw this on the Sea Eagles website:

Doug Daley Memorial Club Person of the Year Award
1994: Owen Cunningham, 1995: Cliff Lyons, 1996: Des Hasler, 1997: Geoff Toovey, 1998: Craig Hancock, 1999: Steve Menzies, 2000: Warwick Bulmer, 2001: not awarded, 2002: Steve Menzies, 2003: Chad Randall, 2004: Albert Torrens, 2005: Luke Williamson, 2006: Chris Hicks, 2007: Michael Monaghan, 2008: Mark Bryant, 2009: Greg Alexander, 2010: George Rose, 2011: Michael Robertson, 2012: Joe Galuvao, 2013: Brett Stewart, 2014: Brenton Lawrence, 2015: Josh Starling, 2016: Brenton Lawrence, 2017: Jake Trbojevic, 2018: Joel Thompson, 2019: Glenn Moore, 2020: Rod Valdes, 2021: Toafofoa Sipley, 2022: Shelley O'Malley

Look at 2009.
??? - can anyone fill me in there or is it a misprint?
It’s not Brandy

I had a bit to do with this Greg during the 2009 WCC tour.

Same name , different person.

All I want to know, is what has Craig done yet for us? He's been told he has had the job at least 24-48 hours now, so i'd expect runs on the board despite starting on the 19th.

JOKES. Come ornnnn. Too soon? Too raw? Jesus, I could almost hear the red glow off the necks of some of you - haha.

All I want to know, is what has Craig done yet for us? He's been told he has had the job at least 24-48 hours now, so i'd expect runs on the board despite starting on the 19th.

JOKES. Come ornnnn. Too soon? Too raw? Jesus, I could almost hear the red glow off the necks of some of you - haha.
Should have left the jokes paragraph out and just went with the first ...the responses would been hilarious 🤣

I’m sure some will suggest that he should have spoken out about the pride jersey fiasco before he commenced employment!

Well played - nice one. But seriously, where was he when the meeting last Thursday was going on, why didn’t he come out in the media and clarify what the outcome was? Strike one.

Well played - nice one. But seriously, where was he when the meeting last Thursday was going on, why didn’t he come out in the media and clarify what the outcome was? Strike one.
It is an absolute disgrace from Penn and Mestrov that nothing at all has come out to explain the coaching situation... let alone give us some hope for what players we are angling at bringing in. This Club is a basket case and hopefully @The Wheel, @Mitch and others with an in to the Club can reinforce how disgusted all fans are with this absolute farcical episode! It is now just a total embarrassment and the infighting amongst the lot of them MUST stop and stop immediately. They are carrying on like immature kids in the playground. Do what is in the best interests of the club... not what is in the best interests of your egos and based on who you like and don't like you absolute half wits! I will say what 99% of Manly supporters think... let's get rid of Penn first.... the merry go round of CEO's has been on his watch! The fighting with Coaches... on his watch! The lack of results... on his watch! People should be telling the club - Penn is despised out here in fan world. He is not a Manly person... he is not a Rugby League person... he is just a businessman wanting to make a buck and lives in the US basically full time. He has no real interest in the fabric of this club or the culture of this club or in building/re-building either of those. We need an owner absolutely invested in this club and what is right for this club and to be involved in this club - not live half awy around the world swanning around in New York. He is interested in how many banknotes are in his wallet - nothing else. He only wants Manly to play in the US next year to broaden his market and bring him some more sponsorship dollars - nothing else. He is just like the Glazer's with Manchester United - no idea about the sport... no idea about the club just focused on how the Club can make him a buck. Tell him to sell to someone with a genuine love for Manly and a genuine interest in Rugby League. He and this club at the moment are an absolute joke!

Last edited:
The Sad scenario 2022 finals time

The top teams are competing against each other fighting for the title

And the Manly Headline Heynas are fighting against each other

Tearing each other apart like savage animals

And the NRL world looks on and laughs at us

Wake up Manly People for Gods sake and for the Sake of our Legendary club

See the source image

Begs the question ... why is this commercial superstar coming to work for a small family owned business operating out of leased premises in the suburbs ???
Maybe he knows something we on silvertails do not (I know, I know, sounds unlikely).

Tomorrow, the 50th anniversary of the 1972 victory.

I wonder what the surviving players from those two sides (there are just 10 players out of 16 left) think of today’s shenanigans?

We know what one of them (publicly at least) thinks, however he might be a part of the problem.

Tomorrow, the 50th anniversary of the 1972 victory.

I wonder what the surviving players from those two sides (there are just 10 players out of 16 left) think of today’s shenanigans?

We know what one of them (publicly at least) thinks, however he might be a part of the problem.

Krillich is part of the current problem at the club, because he dared to share an opinion that's unpopular? Hahahaha. What's happening these days :rofl: - is that who you're referring too? Surely not.

OR Zorba?

Krillich is part of the current problem at the club, because he dared to share an opinion that's unpopular? Hahahaha. What's happening these days :rofl: - is that who you're referring too? Surely not.

OR Zorba?
Try the latter. Although he might constitute more white noise (like Krilich), than a real threat these days.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4