Club News 2022

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Using Mark Carroll as the “special comments” in this story is where I stopped reading
If you read on you would have been rewarded with this:

“I thought he spoke fantastically, from the heart, which he does with everything... and there are fractions in the team.”

Fractions

“I thought he spoke fantastically, from the heart, which he does with everything... and there are fractions in the team.”

Fractions
I’d give him the benefit of the doubt,given it’s in written form and could of been a typo,but he only has a “fraction” of a brain so I suspect it was verbatim

Fractions
Ah so now we're bagging Spud Carrol.......wow what great supporters we have on Silvertails. Perhaps you may have noticed the amount of spelling mistakes in most Fox articles?? Maybe, just maybe it was another one or Spud meant Fractures? Either way it sickens me the amount of disdain many on Silvertails have for our players. Bag him to his face mate.......i know who'd be $hitting themselves lol.

I’d give him the benefit of the doubt,given it’s in written form and could of been a typo,but he only has a “fraction” of a brain so I suspect it was verbatim
Fraction of a brain?? Sounds like you mate!
PS use proper punctuation.......doubt,given? Could of? Typo,but? lolol

Fraction of a brain?? Sounds like you mate!
PS use proper punctuation.......doubt,given? Could of? Typo,but? lolol
Thanks for your valuable input,I’ll take it on board and try to improve in the future,not just on this forum,but in my life in general.

Ah so now we're bagging Spud Carrol.......wow what great supporters we have on Silvertails. Perhaps you may have noticed the amount of spelling mistakes in most Fox articles?? Maybe, just maybe it was another one or Spud meant Fractures? Either way it sickens me the amount of disdain many on Silvertails have for our players. Bag him to his face mate.......i know who'd be $hitting themselves lol.
I talk to him pretty often, and I played touch footy with him. I’ve already bagged him about fraction via sms.

I've got to hand it to the Manly club. We don't do things by halves do we. Half the team hate the captain, the captain snubs half the players, the coach can't work with the ceo, the support staff couldn't work with the coach and left before the season, the pathways group hate the recruitment manager, the bozo camp hate the Des camp, the marketing team can't work with the playing group, Dr Gibbs walked out because of concerns with player's injuries at training, now the coach has pissed off the playing group with his loaded survey. Im sure there are more gripes and complaints in other areas. Mine is the over priced dried out takeaway sh*t they served up at the ground.
We can certainly can hog the headlines can't we. Taken away the media spotlight on the start of the finals. Im sure PVL is impressed.
Well done Manly. Hard to see exactly why we're getting lapped these last few months.

I've got to hand it to the Manly club. We don't do things by halves do we. Half the team hate the captain, the captain snubs half the players, the coach can't work with the ceo, the support staff couldn't work with the coach and left before the season, the pathways group hate the recruitment manager, the bozo camp hate the Des camp, the marketing team can't work with the playing group, Dr Gibbs walked out because of concerns with player's injuries at training, now the coach has pissed off the playing group with his loaded survey. Im sure there are more gripes and complaints in other areas. Mine is the over priced dried out takeaway sh*t they served up at the ground.
We can certainly can hog the headlines can't we. Taken away the media spotlight on the start of the finals. Im sure PVL is impressed.
Well done Manly. Hard to see exactly why we're getting lapped these last few months.
Actually in every scenario you've described, shows we in fact do everything by halves - basically half the joint hates the other half.

Well done Froggy

The Froggy may not be brilliant but he certainly is very resilient ...

The Froggy has become a genuine number 9 but in our quest for premiership winning success we need to raise the bar to a genius 9 nine in our spine

So we are going with the same setup, less Foran, Taupau, Walker, Davey & some depth.

The setup, that even in our one decent year haven't been able to beat a top 4 team. Those top 4 teams are still improving too. FMD guys.

I'm taking note of who's supporting and promoting the current system too here. Lookout if I read or hear even a remote mention of negativity from you next season when it's all gone to **** (as it will).
It's unbelievable isn't it ...... I can only assume the Penn family don't want to pay out another coach and would rather accept another year of crap results.

Thank God for lube ........

It's unbelievable isn't it ...... I can only assume the Penn family don't want to pay out another coach and would rather accept another year of crap results.

Thank God for lube ........
Des is capable of a better year . There is hope for 2023

Lets hope Des closes his arrogance and opens his mind to change to his stale methods

Well done Froggy

Captain material right there.

Plays for the team, not even playing in his preferred position for the team, leads by example, and never gives up.

We don't need big $ rep player to be our captain.

We need a player with composure and guts.

Frogs got both but our big 3 don't.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4