Club News 2022

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Our Resilient Manly history is undeniable
We have faced Unmerciful Adversity through out our proud History
But like the Great Manly Sea eagles that we are
We have always endured and prevailed and we will always keep on Prevailing
God Bless the Manly Sea Eagles !!!

Last edited:
Yeah I knew...
just lettin a very nice red do the talkin'
Enjoy the red

Red Wine GIF

So we are going with the same setup, less Foran, Taupau, Walker, Davey & some depth.

The setup, that even in our one decent year haven't been able to beat a top 4 team. Those top 4 teams are still improving too. FMD guys.

I'm taking note of who's supporting and promoting the current system too here. Lookout if I read or hear even a remote mention of negativity from you next season when it's all gone to **** (as it will).

It’s funny actually to see the differences between Silvertails and the fan groups on Facebook.

The captain is hated on here , but broadly loved by most on the Facebook groups and certainly in the members domain.
I don't hate/dislike him at all. I don't know him. I know he can be rocks or diamonds and many people will never get over his salary - which was Manly's f*ck up btw.
I hate any form of bullying and ever since the Titan's backflip Cherry has been consistently trashed by the whole rugby league community. I feel horrible that Manly supporters continue to do this.
Just my opinion.

So we are going with the same setup, less Foran, Taupau, Walker, Davey & some depth.

The setup, that even in our one decent year haven't been able to beat a top 4 team. Those top 4 teams are still improving too. FMD guys.

I'm taking note of who's supporting and promoting the current system too here. Lookout if I read or hear even a remote mention of negativity from you next season when it's all gone to **** (as it will).
I hear you, but the 4 you mention couldn’t help us win many anyway. Time for the junior champs to prove it.

This thread was oozing with Bozo led positivity until the Merchant swung the sickle. Fair points tho MOD. Long way until round 1 next year. Who knows what roster changes occur.

This sounds like one of my fav bands - Gordon Gano could not have said it better - I hope you know that this will go down on your permanent record. Go Femmes!

This thread was oozing with Bozo led positivity until the Merchant swung the sickle. Fair points tho MOD. Long way until round 1 next year. Who knows what roster changes occur.
",,,,Merchant swung the sickle ",,gee you guys crack me up sometimes

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8