Clean Out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mataiforever

Bencher
BOYLE, Morgan SELL
CHERRY-EVANS, Daly (c) best player - keep
CROKER, Lachlan SELL SELL SELL
CUST, Cade why was he not playing tonight - keep
ELLIOT, Brendan SELL and pay someone to take him
FAINU, Manase ?
FONUA-BLAKE, Addin keep - best prop in comp still
FUNA, Tevita - keep - youth
GARRICK, Reuben- keep
GOSIEWSKI, Jack - sell
HARPER, Morgan - keep
HOPOATE, Albert - keep (not at overs)
KEPPIE, Sean - keep (just don't let him captains challenge)
LEVI, Danny - keep
METCALF, Luke - keep... should be playing fullback in tom's place and albert injured
OLAKAU'ATU, Haumole - keep - let him start playing...
PARKER, Brad - sell if club takes full contract... if not make him a backrower... does he get knocked out every 2 weeks?
PASEKA, Taniela - keep... potential
SIPLEY, Toafofoa - keep, cheap
SIRONEN, Curtis - keep, plays with heart
SULI, Moses - keep but needs to earn his jersey more
TAUFUA, Jorge - SELL SELL SELL.... the worst starting winger in the NRL at the moment no two ways about it
TAUPAU, Martin - keep
THOMPSON, Joel - leaving
TRBOJEVIC, Jake (vc) - keep obviously
TRBOJEVIC, Tom - keep
WADDELL, Corey - sell
WALKER, Dylan - unsure... sell? keep?
WILLIAMS, Tony - is he even at the club?

chuck kitchen sink at some backs... sign Tom Starling from raiders if Manase doesn't come back.
Sign Jason Saab, sign brent naden if we can as he tore us to shreds tonight. kid is a gun. ray stone from eels as 2row could help.

Need big youth out on the wings,cant be spending too much out there .Is Cleal even still recruiting ?

Like the idea of getting Tom Starling and Naden. Problem is we have zero room in our cap. Cap is our biggest problem, been managed poorly for yrs and will continue to hamstring us for yrs to come..

Thoughts on this side for the 2021 season?

1. Tommy Turbo
2. Hopoate
3. Funa/Walker depending if he goes to the Dogs
4. Suli
5. Garrick
6. Cust
7. DCE
8. AFB - he really needs to lift his mental attitude
9. Fainu - if he doesn't get off, we're cooked again
10. Taupau
11. Waddell
12. Siro
13. Jake Turbo

14. Levi/Schuster
15. Keppie
16. Paseka
17. Ben Turbo

MANLY SEA EAGLES

TOP 30 SQUAD:
Morgan Boyle, Daly Cherry-Evans, Lachlan Croker, Cade Cust, Brendan Elliott, Manase Fainu*, Addin Fonua-Blake, Tevita Funa, Reuben Garrick, Jack Gosiewski, Albert Hopoate, Sean Keppie, Danny Levi, Luke Metcalf, Brayden Musgrove, Haumolo Olakau'uta, Brad Parker, Taniela Paseka, Josh Schuster, Toafofa Sipley, Curtis Sironen, Sam Smith, Moses Suli, Jorge Taufua, Martin Taupau, Joel Thompson, Jake Trbojevic, Tom Trbojevic, Corey Waddell, Dylan Walker, Tony Williams.

*Fainu is currently suspended under the NRL's no-fault stand-down policy.

SPOTS AVAILABLE: None.

DEVELOPMENT SQUAD: Jade Anderson, Abbas Miski, Zac Saddler, Keith Titmuss, Ben Trbojevic.

honestly of our squad of 30 we have 19 that I would like to keep, one that is gone and another out for the season and maybe in prison next year, at least two that you never hear anything about, one going next year, one dinosaur that is likely extinct, and a second grade hooker!!

BOYLE, Morgan SELL
CHERRY-EVANS, Daly (c) best player - keep
CROKER, Lachlan SELL SELL SELL
CUST, Cade why was he not playing tonight - keep
ELLIOT, Brendan SELL and pay someone to take him
FAINU, Manase ?
FONUA-BLAKE, Addin keep - best prop in comp still
FUNA, Tevita - keep - youth
GARRICK, Reuben- keep
GOSIEWSKI, Jack - sell
HARPER, Morgan - keep
HOPOATE, Albert - keep (not at overs)
KEPPIE, Sean - keep (just don't let him captains challenge)
LEVI, Danny - keep
METCALF, Luke - keep... should be playing fullback in tom's place and albert injured
OLAKAU'ATU, Haumole - keep - let him start playing...
PARKER, Brad - sell if club takes full contract... if not make him a backrower... does he get knocked out every 2 weeks?
PASEKA, Taniela - keep... potential
SIPLEY, Toafofoa - keep, cheap
SIRONEN, Curtis - keep, plays with heart
SULI, Moses - keep but needs to earn his jersey more
TAUFUA, Jorge - SELL SELL SELL.... the worst starting winger in the NRL at the moment no two ways about it
TAUPAU, Martin - keep
THOMPSON, Joel - leaving
TRBOJEVIC, Jake (vc) - keep obviously
TRBOJEVIC, Tom - keep
WADDELL, Corey - sell
WALKER, Dylan - unsure... sell? keep?
WILLIAMS, Tony - is he even at the club?

chuck kitchen sink at some backs... sign Tom Starling from raiders if Manase doesn't come back.
Sign Jason Saab, sign brent naden if we can as he tore us to shreds tonight. kid is a gun. ray stone from eels as 2row could help.
Pretty much agree with the entire post mate - except would add Schuster and he WOULD be in the 17....also with young Hoppa, I would give him Taufuas jersey next week and work out his worth from that....simply as he has Massive potential , but needs to prove it at NRL level...we won't know his value till he gets a few runs...would hate any of these talented youngsters getting an opportunity elsewhere and becoming star players
Some will say the thread is panis and can have that opinion, however the performances against Sharks, Illawarra and Penrith scream its very valid

Parker a bsckrower again ?? A centre who gets smashed every week and whose health is a serious issue to go to the back row.! Can we just forget this fairytale. He gets targeted now by outside backs. Can you imagine him running into Radley JWH etc every week.

If the club are serious they should give the lad an extended break. Four concussions in a three months.if that is not ringing alarm bells under the NRL protocols what the hell does ring them.

Fuksake if I see that same shtful backline named again for next week I simply won't bother to watch it. The Warriors have found a bit of form and they'll clean us up. It'll probably be a good thing as surely it will end our season and end this ridiculous persistance with 2nd grade players who aren't capable of making defensive decisions. I don't want to see Elliot, Croker, Parker, Taufua, Garrick, Keppie, anywhere near a Manly 1st grade side AGAIN.

Coates Creighton Best Hammer Staines ...and plenty more .

All have weaknesses, some glaring , as you would expect but all are learning.
It’s been a decade since we won. We are no hope this year so why the hell push their development back another season when the plodders we have now won’t go any better. Zorbs was brutally honest about it today and he speaks with Des often.

I don’t think it will make any difference results wise but in terms of the future it will make a huge difference ..... and st least the fans can cast their eyes over our future. It sure beats watching a slow team playing pre Covid football every week.

From what I’m hearing don’t hold your breath though.

There's simply no more excuses. Yes we cooped injuries but that doesn't excuse the complete lack of application or attitude last night. FFS the Titans and Cows pushed that Panfers team the whole 80 min the previous 2 weeks. We can't even push sht uphill with these rank park footballers masquerading as 1st graders. Give some of the young ones a go FOR FUKSAKE DES. At least if they get beaten they will have made a fuking effort.

1. Tommy Turbo
2. Hopoate
4. Suli
5. Garrick
6. Cust
7. DCE
10. Taupau
11. Waddell
12. Siro
13. Jake Turbo

14. Levi/Schuster
15. Keppie
16. Paseka
17. Ben Turbo
Ben Turbo is no where near first grade, because of his last name doesn’t mean he has fully developed

@maxta agree mate. Was just copying the zero tacklelist but Schuster for sure. I would have him and Guaca competing forThomsons jersey, or sign Magoulias who is a Glenn Stewart type player and have Schuster on bench.

1. Tommy Turbo
2. Hopoate
4. Suli
5. Garrick
6. Cust
7. DCE
10. Taupau
11. Waddell
12. Siro
13. Jake Turbo

14. Levi/Schuster
15. Keppie
16. Paseka
17. Ben Turbo
Hopoate, no thanks **** last name and a pack of lying dogs, I want them all gone

I'd be going all out for Ado-Carr or Alex Johnson.
Get either of them, with Turbo at fullback, and our backline will be supercharged.
I think we have the strength in the forwards and the young talent so there is no need to make major buys. But we need one Superstar in our backline.
We dont have cap space for “1 star” that player is Dylan who may leave.

In saying this though if we have a clean out - which we should - we will have cap space.
Croker Elliott Parker Boyle Taufua (maybe even Dylan) Waddell Gosiewski
all out
Magoulias Saab Stone Starling
all in

Manase is a write off for the next year or two. Starling 14 Levi 9 he has been good.

If Walker goes to Dogs chuck the sink at Naden or Burton. Burton may be looking for way out and would be a great centre although that probably wouldn’t appeal to him. Sailor would be a good signing too. Peta Hiku even, just any centre/wing that would be a great first grader.

1. Tommy Turbo
2. Hopoate
4. Suli
5. Garrick
6. Cust
7. DCE
10. Taupau
11. Waddell
12. Siro
13. Jake Turbo

14. Levi/Schuster
15. Keppie
16. Paseka
17. Ben Turbo
I think waddell should be number 28 of 30

I'd desperately like to see Jake play prop and only 50 minutes a game. Taupau to second-row or lock (his impact/punch is slowing down, but he does a job perfectly).

Sign someone like Niukorei

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4