Christian Jersey For Easter

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How many different jerseys are we up to now. Shouldn't need a jersey change to celebrate an off field belief/opinion/idea.
We virtually have a different jersey every season now, weather it's a new sponsor....or the pretty coloured ones that are now in vouge, that they want us to buy.

Yeah it was in yesterday’s article, and a journo has decided to focus on it to keep the story ticking along.

It seems a throwaway line said under the pressure of an interview, a clumsy hypothetical.

It also sounds like total bull****. I bet this was never even discussed.

. Josh is a motor mouth.

Should the said jersey have a Fantasyland feel (with approval from Disney)?

Because it’s all fairytale stuff.
And that is your opinion, and it is as valid as anyone elses. Meanwhile some people disagree with promoting the LGTBIQ...Z agenda. That is their opinion. Funnily enough as the saying goes 'Opinions are like aresholes. Everybody has one'. And I might add that your arsehole is no more relevant that the next.

Gee I wonder if there will be a lobby for a satanic jersey as well to ensure we have maximum inclusiveness.. all hail inclusiveness…
Politics and sport is like oil and water… please don’t mix…

I'm looking forward to the pro life jersey ... no wait .. maybe I'd better check with the virtue people ., they might want the freedom of choice Jersey..

By jingo.. let's do both .. we can't lose .

And what player could possibly get upset.

I'm looking forward to the pro life jersey ... no wait .. maybe I'd better check with the virtue people ., they might want the freedom of choice Jersey..

By jingo.. let's do both .. we can't lose .

And what player could possibly get upset.
What about a retro jersey celebrating the old winfield cup. We should not deny our history..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4