Christian Jersey For Easter

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The role model argument is only just that ..a argument and a proposition It is by no means an absolute! Those who are claiming that…. are merely projecting thier ideology and maybe don’t even know it. I suspect that is the case with some.
There is plenty of healthy debate and contention about the matter.
here is an example on the con side below.

It ends with this point

“It’s encouraging that kids and adolescents want to train like athletes, eat healthy like athletes, and play hard like athletes, however, when it comes to social responsibility and role models for off-field behaviour, it may be worth looking elsewhere.”

Yes there are agreements for the other side but this is by no means carved in stone as some posters will try to enforce/ impose…

Athletes are artists, not role models
I agree about role models, its poor choice of words from my perspective as their stand is just acting out in public.
it just doesn't change that when peoples lives play out in public, it drives change by acceptance wether its a public, role model thing or whatever you call it. Its slow and ****ty way to instigate change but it can help messages.

i suppose its how we identify the role model If they even exist. Bad role models educate as well and many teach lessons they never set out to learn. I cant think of any person on earth id admire or see as a role model quite simply because if how we measure success. Its fraught in thinking like many of the ideals on this board

the devils always in the classification, just ask the hippies

it started as religion but it showed what having a strong union can achieve.

I agree about role models, its poor choice of words from my perspective as their stand is just acting out in public.
it just doesn't change that when peoples lives play out in public, it drives change by acceptance wether its a public, role model thing or whatever you call it. Its slow and ****ty way to instigate change but it can help messages.

i suppose its how we identify the role model If they even exist. Bad role models educate as well and many teach lessons they never set out to learn. I cant think of any person on earth id admire or see as a role model quite simply because if how we measure success. Its fraught in thinking like many of the ideals on this board

the devils always in the classification, just ask the hippies

it started as religion but it showed what having a strong union can achieve.
Some goods points @jbb/james yeah it is easy to go down the classification rabbit hole but without classification… meaning is lost. It’s like the debate on what a women is atm. Absurd ! Hopefully this step back will lead to at least 2 steps going forward…we can only hope.

Bringing it back to league I don’t think we should be treating rugby league players like there on the Truman show. Sport is entertainment and as a culture we have put far too much emphasis upon it, thus the problems we are facing.

Some goods points @jbb/james yeah it is easy to go down the classification rabbit hole but without classification… meaning is lost. It’s like the debate on what a women is atm. Absurd ! Hopefully this step back will lead to at least 2 steps going forward…we can only hope.

Bringing it back to league I don’t think we should be treating rugby league players like there on the Truman show. Sport is entertainment and as a culture we have put far too much emphasis upon it, thus the problems we are facing.
Enhanced because this SPORT is now a channel 9 product.. these promoters are worse than DON KING.

the approach of NRL of what-do we have to sell to get this much moula lacks leadership

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4