Christian Jersey For Easter

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This is hilarious, we have people here seriously suggesting it is likely the appalling death threats against Aloia came from 'activists'. Yes all those gay activists do have a reputation for being involved in bullying and violence - but as victims not perpetrators.

My immediate thought was the sort of people who would do such a despicable act were probably beer-swilling right wing bigots who actually didn't care one iota about the jersey or gays but who were simply furious that their multis were trashed. And responded, as real men do, by lashing out anonymously with fury and threats. Typical disgusting behaviour from entitled pricks who need to blame someone for their own stupidity in gambling more than they can afford.

Your welcome.

How about they wear no Jersey and have a birthday suit outfit. Solves the issue somewhat.
Dance Speedo GIF

This is hilarious, we have people here seriously suggesting it is likely the appalling death threats against Aloia came from 'activists'. Yes all those gay activists do have a reputation for being involved in bullying and violence - but as victims not perpetrators.

My immediate thought was the sort of people who would do such a despicable act were probably beer-swilling right wing bigots who actually didn't care one iota about the jersey or gays but who were simply furious that their multis were trashed. And responded, as real men do, by lashing out anonymously with fury and threats. Typical disgusting behaviour from entitled pricks who need to blame someone for their own stupidity in gambling more than they can afford.

Your welcome.
Thought I would be direct rather than lurk in the background. An example or 2 of activism gone wrong though I suspect you may not be interested in facts that challenge your idealism

You have zero evidence for suggesting who it 'likely' to blame, no one does.
Unless the cops would bother to investigate.
So throwing out your guesswork allegations simply highlights your own bias. I posted my alternate theory just for some balance, because your speculation about it is frankly ridiculous.

And that is your opinion, and it is as valid as anyone elses. Meanwhile some people disagree with promoting the LGTBIQ...Z agenda. That is their opinion. Funnily enough as the saying goes 'Opinions are like aresholes. Everybody has one'. And I might add that your arsehole is no more relevant that the next.
There's also another saying that goes something like
Sh1t happens, but assholes cause it

You have zero evidence for suggesting who it 'likely' to blame, no one does.
Unless the cops would bother to investigate.
So throwing out your guesswork allegations simply highlights your own bias. I posted my alternate theory just for some balance, because your speculation about it is frankly ridiculous.
So it’s ok for you to use guess work? Most of the posts on here involve some form of speculation. My view is based upon a reasonable rationale it could have been irate Manly supporters upset why he did not play which I also mention but I think the activists theory is more likely based upon the evidence I provided you in a recent post.
I guess it’s not ok when you don’t like the view hey!

Sport is sport and should stay right out of political or religious issues.. i also think the media are beating this up and so many gullible fools are falling for it.. the Christian jersey was something looked at whilst Aioli was at the Tigers.. but plenty of fools on here want to make it about Manly and dividing the team.. exactly what the media wants.. it's all a massive beat up that was pushed by the media and along with our so called supporters contributed to f@#king our season over.. the players are fine there is no divide we just we not good enough and the pride jersey story along with the death riders got their way in the end

So it’s ok for you to use guess work? Most of the posts on here involve some form of speculation. My view is based upon a reasonable rationale it could have been irate Manly supporters upset why he did not play which I also mention but I think the activists theory is more likely based upon the evidence I provided you in a recent post.
I guess it’s not ok when you don’t like the view hey!
What's an activist?

While many people debate the merit of religion and what sphere of influence it has in society and by extension sport, there is no doubt organised Christianity has brought us many of the freedoms, and social structure we enjoy today. As a historian it's not even up for debate that Jesus existed. How literally you want to take the stories about him in the bible is where interpretation comes into play.
When Jesus was on the cross there was a throng of onlookers and tensions were high. Roman soldiers were heavy handed in their dealings with the public and on high alert for any outbreak. As the slow process of asphyxiation began upon his cruciform body Jesus cried out, having spotted a hooded disciple in the crowd. 'Peter, Peter, come to me'.

Peter looked up and couldn't refuse his friend and started to push through the heaving mass of humanity. A soldier saw him and knocked him down with the pommel of his sword. Bloodied and dusty Peter crawled to his feet and pushed through the crowd again. ''Peter, there is something I must tell you." Said Jesus, his voice becoming noticeably weaker. Again Peter pushed through the crowd until he was at the edge and was knocked down by two more soldiers who kicked him on the ground. But Peter stood again and rushed past them scrabbling up the hill determined he knelt at the base of the cross. "Peter! Peter!"said Jesus and smiled down at his loyal friend.
"I can see you house from here".

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8