Choc the recruitment officer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Never thought i would think bad of him but the guy is just a plain jerk. Glad he is gone!!
Smiling with photos for Sterlo wanker

Choc's must be seriously bitter about what transpired at Manly last year. He was Manly to the core and I'm very surprised he changed so much.

I've never heard of any players doing these things after leaving one club and going to another.

You could assume that there is no leadership at parramatta if there was they would tell him to keep his mouth shut about his thoughts on his time at Manly

I'm not sure why anyone is surprised he was a piece of **** at our club and people chose 2 turn a blind eye (because of his talents) and now everyone arcs up once he leaves. The only thing I find a little disturbing is that some other players (and officials) seem 2 share the same sentiments towards Toovey. Just a little reminder of the grub he always was http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...teer-clear-of-ex/story-e6frf3ru-1111113821571

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2009-03-10/watmough-harassed-girl-punched-sponsor/1614478

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2011/04/05/3182651.htm?site=sydney

Just some of the **** he has been involved in (why the club put up with him) . Is he just an unlucky guy? or just a piece of crap that the club tolerated? Never had any time for him this just confirms what I always new.

Last edited:
You could assume that there is no leadership at parramatta if there was they would tell him to keep his mouth shut about his thoughts on his time at Manly
What fcking leadership is there at parra ??? They haven't even announced a team captain as yet LOL

He's just trying to drum up interest in the game. It's the least he could do, as their big-money off-season purchase.

What fcking leadership is there at parra ??? They haven't even announced a team captain as yet LOL

They have no need for on field captains. They have the greatest coach in the history of coaches, perhaps even not just in the history, but even in the future. in fact I've heard they're going to retire the term "coach" in his honour, and we will switch to the term "manager"..

Leadership is not offering an ageing loose cannon forward a third year option on his last contract. The right call.

Choc has a short memory! The club bent over backwards to help him out of the do do on more than one occasion. Fair cop you want to leave but please understand that the club will always be bigger than you!!

I wonder if he will feel the same after parra lose more games than they win this year

He is obviously extremely bitter at Manly not wanting him to finish his career here

Sounds like he swallowed a bit of the parramatta river when he went swimming there today

The way he is carrying on is very bitter. It would appear that Toovey showed him the door. I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to stay after the Penns took over, but Toovs had enough of his **** and let him go.

You could be right, but I think it all goes back to Gifty not being offered a contract. The core group were used to crying to Des and getting what they wanted (and why wouldn't they at the time) because they were the lynchpins in winning a couple of premierships. The difference in 2014 was, they were getting older and breaking down and a tough decisions had to be made. Toovey didn't go into bat for the players and meet their demands, and that's why a few of the boys are disgruntled.

Toovey played ball and backed the board, and he is paying the price. The reason Choc got the arse, is because unlike the others, he was on 900k for 2015 and crying like a spoilt child. The decision was easy for Toovey and that's why it's sour grapes for Choc. The "lack of leadership" he is referring to, is Toovey not demanding that Gift be retained.

For anyone to claim that Toovey lacks gumption is pretty ridiculous. The RL community know him as being pound for pound the toughest bloke to ever lace a boot.

We will see how good a coach Arthur is now that he no longer has the Hayne train that single handily won games on his own .

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4