Choc and Seu Seu charged with urinating in public

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
just when we looked like getting a full time squad on the park, choc goes and does this.. not a great look, you can imagine potemtial sponsors loving this type of press..

buhrer to run on.. harrison or robinson to get another run.

not real bright choc, we need you.

The photo they've used of Choc in the DT appears to have been photo shopped to remove 'Quantum' from the jersey. All you can see is Q. The rest has been whited out.
Very poor form.

Regardless of whether this was a big deal or not, the guys should know better.  They are NRL stars and should be setting an example for others to follow.

I hope this doesn't affect the team too much and they stay composed and put in a good showing against the Sharkies.

Remember what we all thought of Mason when he was caught doing this in public!

Sea Eagles Official release

WATMOUGH AND SEUSEU SUSPENDED BY SEA EAGLES
4/04/2011 2:02:14 PM
http://www.mwse.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=35145&title=watmough-and-seuseu-suspended-by-sea-eagles

The Manly Sea Eagles today suspended forwards Anthony Watmough and Terence Seuseu for a week and fined them a week’s wages after the pair were fined for urinating on The Corso at Manly on Sunday night.

Watmough and Seuseu will miss Saturday’s match against the Cronulla Sharks at Toyota Park after the club conducted an investigation after learning police charged them with offensive conduct. The players were given an on the spot fine of $220 when caught urinating on a shopfront at the corner of the Corso and Whistler St. at 9.25 p.m.

Manly CEO Graham Lowe said the behavour of the players was unacceptable.
“They have embarrassed themselves and the club and its sponsors and supporters – they have shown great remorse for their silly action and will pay a heavy penalty,” Lowe said.

Watmough and Seuseu offered the following joint statement:
“We are bitterly disappointed with our actions and for the fact that we have let our team mates, our families and our supporters down.

“It was a careless and stupid thing to do and we accept the suspension without complaint.”

The Manly Sea Eagles and the two players concerned will make no further comment on the issue.

Is it just me or did anyone else think choc picked up a shoulder injury the other night. With everyone back seu seu was no certainty of getting a run

Maybe manly are just playing a game to appease. Lets face it many footy players have been caught and had no problems other than the police

I'm sure the owners of the shop don't think it's a "minor offence"

How would you lot like to wake up in the morning and find your front door covered in piss ?

Mybludog link said:
I'm sure the owners of the shop don't think it's a \"minor offence\"

How would you lot like to wake up in the morning and find your front door covered in piss ?

Yeah but it would happen every night. It makes no difference who does it.

who really cares, we've all done it! The fine by Police and fines by the club are appropriate, the suspension is a bit of an over reaction though.

The bloke is a knob, no doubt about it. He is the Brendan Fevola of our game.

People need to stop defending him.

Watmough is a ****ing liability. He hasn't learnt a thing from prior misdemeanors and his off-field drammas won't help r.e. finding a major sponsor.

Ever since he's signed the new contract he has been in trouble a few times and his form is nowhere near what it should be for one of our so-called "stars".

I'd give Harrison his spot and have Watmough benched when he comes back after the week suspension.

We should also make an example of Terry and say Seu Seu later and rip up his contract. I now we can't do that to one and not the other.

Watmough has a huge ****ing chip on his shoulders and a huge fine wouldn't go astray either.

Im going to go and piss on a shop and see if I get a day off work.

The club wanted consistency from Gallop. If they want consistency, why was nothing done when Choc endangered lives by going 50km over the speed limit but then suspended for a harmless ( and stupid) act. Makes no sense to me.

Not a hangable offence as we have all done it, however it is one offence after the other for choc. Love the blokes commitment on the field and his obvious love of playing for the eagles however he is a bloody train wreck!!!!

The police take this stuff seriously.

My brother was waiting at the swing set in the park opposite the cricket ground whilst his GF was having a piss in the park many many many years ago.

They caught his Mrs and nabbed my brother too even though he was swinging on the swing at the time.

I don't know how to put this delicately but they convinced him to admit he was pissing in public too back at the police station.

I may be against the grain here, but I am extremely disappointed in the weeks suspension handed down by the club, way over the top

I am disappointed when I think how it will impact how we perform on the field.  Is that why you feel that way KE?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2