Cheyes Blair

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Guys,, Blair was a centre that we put on the wing.

As a winger his defense was deplorable. The wing is the most complex defensive position in the modern game. Whenever we need a winger in FG we promote a fullback or centre from reggies and are then surprised they can't defend

Bellyache has done nothing more than play him in his position.

He's now in a system where they get the best out of people.

in saying that ! it does not mean they sign ordinary players ! They have a great eye and pay attention to the recruits detail !

They have no juniors the Storm ! They must be doing something right ?

Guys,, Blair was a centre that we put on the wing.

As a winger his defense was deplorable. The wing is the most complex defensive position in the modern game. Whenever we need a winger in FG we promote a fullback or centre from reggies and are then surprised they can't defend

Bellyache has done nothing more than play him in his position.

And that was probably his long-term destination for Manly !

he is a junior kangaroo about 23 years old, 194 cm, 100kgs

He would of been handy !

And that was probably his long-term destination for Manly !

he is a junior kangaroo about 23 years old, 194 cm, 100kgs

He would of been handy !

His demise at Manly can be traced back to one game on the wing where he had an absolute shocker in defense. The next few weeks his confidence was shattered and he made the walk of shame to reggies never to be seen again.

He was managed poorly, and Barrett was no where in sight.

Cheyse Blair was never bad for Manly and copped the blame for coming in off his wing even though it only happened because the forwards were compressed in the middle having been steamrolled by the opposition. All wingers rush in off their wing if their inside man makes a decision; they simply have to follow. Some wingers are better than others at jamming in quickly to shut things down but the act of rushing in is not error because that's what the coach has drilled the winger to do.

However, he is just a solid first grader who is now playing in impeccable structures at Melbourne.

When channel 9 pan their cameras out (as they often do during broadcasting) you will see how meticulously organised Melbourne are. They are lined deep and an architect couldn't draw a more perfect symmetry between each player in where they are standing. They run the play and line up to do it all again.

On the other hand, you could throw a blanket over Manly who simply stand flat footed at the advantage line, bump it up, and occasionally get into position to throw it to Snake out the back...it's school boy stuff.

Agree Snake. But again you can only get that level of structure with a consistent playing group. You can bring in 1/2 players and they will slot in.

As I said earlier storm have 7 forwards that have played every game. We don't have 3 players who have played every game.

@Turbo our resident statistician may provide the names of our players that have played every week.

Blair was recently interviewed and stated "Manly is a great club but they are old school when it comes to training and professionalism compared to the Storm" Not exactly a great endorsement for our current coaching team. Belly ache as coach. absolutely no way!! I would hate to see our team wrestle their way to success.
I'd rather be 1st on the ladder than 3rd last.

Cheyse Blair was never bad for Manly and copped the blame for coming in off his wing even though it only happened because the forwards were compressed in the middle having been steamrolled by the opposition. All wingers rush in off their wing if their inside man makes a decision; they simply have to follow. Some wingers are better than others at jamming in quickly to shut things down but the act of rushing in is not error because that's what the coach has drilled the winger to do.

However, he is just a solid first grader who is now playing in impeccable structures at Melbourne.

When channel 9 pan their cameras out (as they often do during broadcasting) you will see how meticulously organised Melbourne are. They are lined deep and an architect couldn't draw a more perfect symmetry between each player in where they are standing. They run the play and line up to do it all again.

On the other hand, you could throw a blanket over Manly who simply stand flat footed at the advantage line, bump it up, and occasionally get into position to throw it to Snake out the back...it's school boy stuff.
Absolutely spot on champ

Cheyse Blair is looking good in the centres in Melbournes starting side !

Another we let go ! Not good enough for Manly good enough for the Storm !

I would prefer Cheyse Blair over Wright thankyou very much !

He would of been handy with Jamie Lyon/ Stewart/ Matai at the end of their careers

I cant believe so many people on here use to dislike him so much !

He was a work in progress guys ! Bring our old recruitment team back please ! And coach !
I've still got the memory of his pathetic defensive effort last year at Albury v the Raiders branded on my mind, I don't know what's in the water in Melbourne but he wasn't up to scratch in a Manly jumper, you've got to want to win and he had no interest here.

in saying that ! it does not mean they sign ordinary players ! They have a great eye and pay attention to the recruits detail !

They have no juniors the Storm ! They must be doing something right ?

They signed one of the comp's best young forwards Nelson Asofa-Solomona from NZ schoolboy rugby at age 15.

As an NRL team they are obviously well-coached. But clearly, they also have exceptional scouts and feeder clubs, and I am guessing they aren't short of dollars either.

They signed one of the comp's best young forwards Nelson Asofa-Solomona from NZ schoolboy rugby at age 15.

As an NRL team they are obviously well-coached. But clearly, they also have exceptional scouts and feeder clubs, and I am guessing they aren't short of dollars either.
I wouldn't mind if we had exceptional scouts, feeder clubs and plenty of cash!

Last night Matty Johns said he saw Cheyse on the Northern Beaches and asked him what being at the Storm was like. Cheyse replied that he was loving it as Bellamy had given him one job and that's all he needed to focus on.

Blair was at the Roosters and Parra before us, with Parra still paying some of his contract, he didn't really set the world on fire at the Roosters , Parra or with us .
Cheyse was one of those guys that every club wanted to sign at 14 years of age, perhaps he reached his limit early in his footballing career and never really progressed accordingly.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6