Cheyes Blair

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He probably went Melbourne because he didn't like being called "Cheyes", although in some ways it is an improvement on "Cheyse".

One way for me to get an intelligent response.
Doesn't seem to work when I've tried it, oh well.
giphy.gif

Last night Matty Johns said he saw Cheyse on the Northern Beaches and asked him what being at the Storm was like. Cheyse replied that he was loving it as Bellamy had given him one job and that's all he needed to focus on.
Soooo- what is the one job :rolleyes:
I thought even wingers had to defend, catch, pass and run - which 3 are redundant now ?

Blair said on an interview that bellyache simply tells him what to do and he does it,pretty simple really.

Soooo- what is the one job :rolleyes:
I thought even wingers had to defend, catch, pass and run - which 3 are redundant now ?
Interesting question HM.
For many years Bellamy has supposedly had a paint-by-numbers blueprint for simplifying the role of players.
Yet many players have moved to other clubs, and I'm sure they've spilled the beans to their new clubs about Bellamy's master plan yet no-one else has replicated it.
I suspect that his master plan would amount to nothing if he didn't have Smith and Cronk on-field guiding the team during each and every match.

Interesting question HM.
For many years Bellamy has supposedly had a paint-by-numbers blueprint for simplifying the role of players.
Yet many players have moved to other clubs, and I'm sure they've spilled the beans to their new clubs about Bellamy's master plan yet no-one else has replicated it.
I suspect that his master plan would amount to nothing if he didn't have Smith and Cronk on-field guiding the team during each and every match.
This 'one job' is always quoted by interviewers, but none of them bother to ask what it is. :rolleyes:

Blair was on the wing at Manly and we cringed every time a high ball was put up. Does he expect us to believe that Toovey never told him to catch a ball FFS :mad:

Melb - No distractions, stricter coaching team and he can focus just on improving his footy.

Good on him. He always had talent.

We're going from having Club Culture to the Culture Club !
Soon we won't be playing Eagle Rock when we run onto the field , we'll be playing.....Do You Really Want to Hurt Me. !

Um, what? I can't wait for the English language version...

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6