Cherry-Evans and Foran receive ''best offer'' from Manly Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If the Herald story on Barba is true, player values are just completely random based on no logic whatsoever...

If Foran is asking for the clubs facilities and physios to be expanded and updated and then he walks away and signs with Parra he is going to look a read dickhead.

I'd just like to see it sorted out one way or another. Sick of all the BS flying around.

Maybe he wants free massages for the family... He is after all only going to do what is best for them.

31914460.jpg

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
If Foran is asking for the clubs facilities and physios to be expanded and updated and then he walks away and signs with Parra he is going to look a read dickhead.

I'd send him the invoice.

Ho hum, just another day as a Manly supporter!.

More crap, more innuendo, more made up stories, more guessing.

I'm starting to think that neither of them wanted to leave...they've just been colluding to squeeze every last cent out of the club...Hope we've got some good third party sponsorship set in place otherwise overpayment could come back to bite us on the ass. I still think we're one or two quality forwards away from a balanced team.

They are pretty fast with in game decision making. Wish the same applied off the field...

Read that Titans have no training facilities, no sponsor, hardly any members.

Signing with them now would be akin to signing with norths in 1999.

Or for that matter it would be akin to signing with the previous Gold Coast seagulls and giants, or sth Qld crushers.

It's certain career suicide in that they won't make the finals, and possible financial suicide because they have regularly gone broke and been kicked out.

Just heard from a reliable dog source that in the unlikely event they get Kieran, Des would play him at lock, because he likes the combo of Reynolds and dogko.

Seems unlikely they would pay $1m for a lock forward?? I'm filing this under bs, but thought I'd share anyway.

Read that Titans have no training facilities, no sponsor, hardly any members.

Signing with them now would be akin to signing with norths in 1999.

Or for that matter it would be akin to signing with the previous Gold Coast seagulls and giants, or sth Qld crushers.

It's certain career suicide in that they won't make the finals, and possible financial suicide because they have regularly gone broke and been kicked out.

To be honest without NRL assistance they'd be gone already. I know it's a big area down there but it's just never worked , if he signed with them it's doubtful he'd get his 3 years there and forget any Premiership rings or Churchill medals.

Remember the hoopla when they signed Idriss? He was going to convert all the kids to support the Titans. Didn't work.
Frankly I don;t mind the Tits. They are harmless.

To be honest without NRL assistance they'd be gone already. I know it's a big area down there but it's just never worked , if he signed with them it's doubtful he'd get his 3 years there and forget any Premiership rings or Churchill medals.
The Gold Coast is a bit like the Gosford area. the population are mostly "immigrants" from Sydney and importantly Melbourne. The Sydney immigrants think of them as their 2nd team and the Melbourne immigrants think of them as a joke.

Either way, it's not a model that is sustainable and is doomed to failure in the fullness of time.

Spot on Ralphie , unless of course they buy in a bunch of big name players and start winning a heap of games, and the people would flock back in and membership and sponsorships would be plentiful, now who would benefit from that...........yes the No Real Leadership!

The Lurker is the biggest dud since Phil Slothfield. He contradicts himself on about three occasions in the same article.....Duuuuuuuuuuuuddddd!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4