Cherry-Evans and Foran receive ''best offer'' from Manly Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Read that Titans have no training facilities, no sponsor, hardly any members.

Signing with them now would be akin to signing with norths in 1999.

Or for that matter it would be akin to signing with the previous Gold Coast seagulls and giants, or sth Qld crushers.

It's certain career suicide in that they won't make the finals, and possible financial suicide because they have regularly gone broke and been kicked out.
I agree, I can't see Cherry going there, he'd be mad to. If he did leave Manly it would be to the Sharks, and they have a great history of winning....well winning the sympathy vote for...well sucking a$$.

If he's going somewhere else which I doubt, it won't be to the titans. They are a rabble, they can only dream of signing a quality player like DCE.

Wasn't today (or was it yesterday) the day Fozzie was having a press conference with the Eels, or so they reckoned on their forum......funny I seem to have missed that one.

The world is over this! This is really harming our club, 2 senior players who have given no indication of what they are doing and it drags on and on and on and on. What more do you want from the club?? Please sort it out so we can go into this season and get on with it.

I wouldn't worry about it, over the last few years we've had Brett Stewart sign with the Roosters, Foran with the Dogs and Lyon with the titans yet they all keep playing for Manly anyway.

I wouldn't worry about it, over the last few years we've had Brett Stewart sign with the Roosters, Foran with the Dogs and Lyon with the titans yet they all keep playing for Manly anyway.

Wasn't Brett also actually training with the Raiders at some point?

Rumour has it, the sea eagles are waiting to sign up my son as their half back and just stockpiling cash for 2030's

Rumour has it, the sea eagles are waiting to sign up my son as their half back and just stockpiling cash for 2030's
That's great news, I have heard from sources close to the club my boy is being targeted as their first choice lock as part of next generation next, next

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
I think it's time we Silvertails members put a 'kids' team together for 2030. I nominate my young bloke Eli for the front row. He is a unit. 18kgs at 22 months.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4