Check out the ladder

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We are currently in a dog fight for bottom 4.

IF Turbo or DCE pick up a(nother) major injury we will fight it out for the spoon.

Top 8 is a pipedream and would require all of players fit and firing for the remainder of the season.
MW66 are you related to merchant of doom?

5 more wins put us in the hunt, 6 should guarantee us a spot in the 8, we have 4 games left at Brookie (Rd 24 Riff) and 7 away. Base assignment 6 from 11

Its possible, we need to win possibly 3 away games to get there and nail our home games (that allows us one loss at home rd24?)rolling the slime this week is massive for us, they will be a little desperate themselves.

Here‘s our run home (find 6 wins and we play in Sep, then anything can happen, 3 more wins makes a dream come true)

Rd16 Slime @ Combank
Rd 17 Storm @ AAMI
Rd 18 Chooks @ Home
Rd 19 Bye (Points already calculated in)
Rd 20 Cows @ Home
Rd 21 Sharks @ Pointsbet
Rd 22 Goons @ The Gong
Rd 23 Chooks @ SCG
Rd 24 Riff @ Home
Rd 25 Warriors @ NZ
Rd 26 Dogs @ Accor
Rd 27 Tigpie‘s @ Home

Last edited:
Yeah this year is an absolute joke. Origin and byes have destroyed the Rhythm of the season.

If turbo didn’t or doesn’t play origin we are definite top 8 or maybe top 4. My understanding and please correct me here is that turbo can’t play four of the next five games.

The ladder is a complete ****show. With bye's and SOO it's completely irrelevant. They need to sort out a different system for next year asap.
I run my own live ladder, however it still has a technical differential given the number of games played, I still factor that in, but your right it’s a **** shop.

I think after Rd 20 it will be a lot easier to get a read on, there will only be 7 sides left with a bye remaining and only one side each week receiving a bye.

Think the simplest way is to just take the 2 points away for a bye, the only way to get 2 points is to play and win, closest way to get a live ladder, just leaves the number of games played as the only variable.

Yeah this year is an absolute joke. Origin and byes have destroyed the Rhythm of the season.

If turbo didn’t or doesn’t play origin we are definite top 8 or maybe top 4. My understanding and please correct me here is that turbo can’t play four of the next five games.
I thought he would only miss next week against Parra, think he should be free to play the chooks 2nd July, origin 3 is on the 12th we have the by weekend before the 3rd origin and he would be free to back up on the 15th against the cows, however given it’s only 3 days after origin 3, I would think going on recent times and his personal body management he might sit this one out, So possible he only miss 2 games, but is only really ruled out for one, this coming weekend against Parra, not sure I’m right, but that’s how I see it.

He misses next week Vs Parra and we have the bye round 19 before origin 3. Could play 17 and 20 but he will have to backup from origin.
Could be 1 from next 4 but 3 from 4 is also possible. Fingers crossed he doesn't have to heavy a workload for NSW.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7