Charged player allowed to play

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
For me, as a woman, I find anything assuming I'm not intelligent or able to take care of myself, patronising. But I could not now, nor at any point of my life, defend myself against the strength of the vast majority of men.

Love you Budge, you’d never have to worry about me!!!

By the way though , good point!!

Mate, there are some women out there who would leave the toughest of league players quaking in their boots.

Violence is violence be it against man, woman or child. Yet it would seem that the NRL is jumping on the stop violence against women bandwagon and while players have either been stood down (Walker, De Belin) or sacked altogether (Barba) for their part or alleged part in violence against woman, another player (Chee-Kam), is free to play despite being charged with assaulting a male cab driver.

Can anyone else see the double standards?

Greenturd's now infamous "consistency is overrated" comment shines bright in the night sky in this one.

Double standards, completely agree - any assault against anyone, the NRL should be suspending the players.

But...if there are women out there who could take down the toughest of NRL players, they are very few and far between. Chuck the PC crap out the window, and biologically speaking, women and children are going to be physically more vulnerable, with very, very few exceptions. That said, everyone I know who was brought up with ‘don’t hit girls’ was also taught you don’t hit anyone smaller/weaker in any way either. ‘Pick on someone your own size’ was just as much of a mantra when we were growing up.

Professional footballers are also not your average male specimen in terms of size and strength. They’re making it to the top level of the sport in a lot of cases because they’re already bigger and more powerful than their peers, then they train full time to absolutely maximise that. They’d be a scary proposition even for most average men to take on. That said, some guys who are not athletes in any way do just happen to have the physical size and strength to protect themselves from assault by such a specimen (or to not be attacked in the first place - my partner, at 6’5 and somewhere around 110kg, has never been in a fight in his life, because he’s always been the big guy nobody is game to take on, even when he was a kid) - very, very few women or children do. They certainly don’t have the physical intimidation factor that stops people having a go in the first place.

This isn't just an NRL issue its a societal issue.

I knew a fireman who's wife used to beat him and the word from police when reported was akin to being told to harden up.

Assault is assault regardless of the offender or victim.

He's dead know, had a fall, natural causes....

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10