• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Next week.
Suli back in and please put Garrick back to wing, Elliott to fullback as Garrick was caught out of position a few times.
Time for Gosiewski and Paseka to be dropped, both have been completely ineffective. Boyle and Schuster to come in for them. I was impressed by Cust, he just has an ability to make things happen and needs more time next week. Now this might sound harsh but Thommo has been quite ineffective this year too, for me Schuster to come on and replace Thommo at the 50 minute mark. Thommo is great in defence but really doesn't offer anything in attack any more. Perfect time to blood Schuster.
And my Smokey is Metcalfe to Fullback. Our defence was ordinary buy we were very slow and poor in attack until Cust came on, I just feel with no Turbo, Walker and Fainu we are severely lacking creativity which Schuster and possibly Metcalfe can/will provide

Agree re Garrick. Completely lost a few times tonight.

I again make the point re : Levi...we cannot score points until he gets interchanged.
Levi really needs to be the 14, and Cust, Crocker, anyone else starting.

Next week.
Suli back in and please put Garrick back to wing, Elliott to fullback as Garrick was caught out of position a few times.
Time for Gosiewski and Paseka to be dropped, both have been completely ineffective. Boyle and Schuster to come in for them. I was impressed by Cust, he just has an ability to make things happen and needs more time next week. Now this might sound harsh but Thommo has been quite ineffective this year too, for me Schuster to come on and replace Thommo at the 50 minute mark. Thommo is great in defence but really doesn't offer anything in attack any more. Perfect time to blood Schuster.
And my Smokey is Metcalfe to Fullback. Our defence was ordinary buy we were very slow and poor in attack until Cust came on, I just feel with no Turbo, Walker and Fainu we are severely lacking creativity which Schuster and possibly Metcalfe can/will provide
Thommo was very flat today looks like he needs a rest.. Like to see Guacamole get a run on that edge has a good offload. Albert Hopaute has to be the next choice fullback.

How far off is Hopoate? If not available play Metcalf. Both of those guys have the potential to be permanent first graders. Elliot will always be a reserve grader. Same goes for croker. Bring in Schuster or Cust.

Cant stand crocker at 5/8 but who else is there, would be another disruptive change.

Levi has to play less minutes, no footy smarts with the ball.

Gogetski to be replaced by Waddell

Garrick back to wing

Crokers got to go.
How many times do you see him try and take on players when he shoul be passing.

as I posted in the game day thread, he thinks he is better than he is.
he is trying things that his skills an ability can’t deliver on

Cant stand crocker at 5/8 but who else is there, would be another disruptive change.

Levi has to play less minutes, no footy smarts with the ball.

Gogetski to be replaced by Waddell

Garrick back to wing

Nogetski gives us nothing, waste of time an space, after Croker the worst player out there

How far off is Hopoate? If not available play Metcalf. Both of those guys have the potential to be permanent first graders. Elliot will always be a reserve grader. Same goes for croker. Bring in Schuster or Cust.
Hoppa is right to go!! He will not be up to the speed of the game with match fitness.. 50 minutes of Albert will be enough to get the team rolling.

Give me Cust for Levi (who shouldn't be in the 17), Hopoate to FB if fit. Schuster to five eighth. Waddell in to replace the silly blonde. Suli back.
Roll the dice Dessie (he won't). That was a rabble of mediocrity.

I'd love to see Metcalfe or Hopoate get a shot at fullback, just to give us another point of attack, but I can't see it happening. Metcalfe's defence would be a worry and Hoppa would be a huge gamble. Then again, I never would have guessed that Rueben would have been given the spot today.

Give me Cust for Levi (who shouldn't be in the 17), Hopoate to FB if fit. Schuster to five eighth. Waddell in to replace the silly blonde. Suli back.
Roll the dice Dessie (he won't). That was a rabble of mediocrity.

he really won’t

as much as everyone praises Dessie as a coach, he builds conservative defence minded teams and relies on star players to generate flare and points

thats why it failed at the dogs

he is a very conservative coach and his teams reflect that

see that stat , even with tom we average only 20 points a game over that last2 years. 18 when he is out.

Hate to say this guys but I could see this one coming and I hope Des sees the problem clearly.

No 1 You are not going to win games firstly without a good play maker. Walker and Corker are not play makers. Metcalfe is a half, and Cust is OK but not the answer. Des has to bring in Schuster.

No 2. There are too many safe players in the backline. Fine to have one such as Parker, for good defence. But you need attacking players in the backline. Elliott is a good safe player in the Parker mould but you seriously need players who set the game alight. I would get Hopoate in there as quickly as possible at full back. No one else in this side handles that position well.

No 3. Hopefully Suli will be back to give some grunt in that centre partnership while Walker is absent.

Defence alone will not win you games as shown in this game,. They could see there were limited points available in this backline and it gave them confidence

I just hope Des doesn't play conservative and use much the same backline, otherwise we will be in the bottom half of the comp, by seasons end

I'd love to see Metcalfe or Hopoate get a shot at fullback, just to give us another point of attack, but I can't see it happening. Metcalfe's defence would be a worry and Hoppa would be a huge gamble. Then again, I never would have guessed that Rueben would have been given the spot today.
Albert deserves a chance. The second choice fullback in the squad. I don’t see the gamble based on his talent. He has had a bad run with ACL injuries. Has done the hard work getting fit to play.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4