CEO Gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a relief. I know what my next guess would be but I'll keep it to myself.
Shouldn't have to wait too long for the story to come out anyway, very hard to keep secrets in rugby league.
Especially if Buzz has anything to do with it. He will be frothing at the mouth and try to squeeze info out of Peters

I have no idea of the circumstances here but for what it’s worth I got to know Stephen fairly well from my time on members council - socialized with him outside his CEO duties.

He always struck me as a very decent person, smart and articulate - I think he leaves the club in a much better place than when he started.

I believe the problem is related to gambling debts. Sad if true.
This type of thing would make sense given the cryptic description of “corporate governance”. Outwardly everything was going great and Mr Humphreys has been very good for manly. It sounds like something critical has happened behind the scenes, but it hasn’t interfered with the smooth running of the club.

Well as far as the suggestion above about gambling problems - on reflection that is almost inconceivable.
Because pretty much every single one of the 3 billion odd ads for betting that I've come across - on TV radio print and online - end with the clear instruction: "gamble responsibly".

I have no idea of the circumstances here but for what it’s worth I got to know Stephen fairly well from my time on members council - socialized with him outside his CEO duties.

He always struck me as a very decent person, smart and articulate - I think he leaves the club in a much better place than when he started.

Agree. I met him once or twice and he was a very decent person. This is very sad news that he has to depart our club.

I believe the problem is related to gambling debts. Sad if true.
HesBack2.jpg

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_welcome-back.jpg

It's good to see you posting again @DSM5
Hopefully you don't stop at the 9999 post count again :)

I'm happy to take on the role, I'm pretty busy ATM moment but a few miricals here and there and feel I could be quite successful in the role.

I'm happy to take on the role, I'm pretty busy ATM moment but a few miricals here and there and feel I could be quite successful in the role.

God wouldn't make a spelling mistake! Impostor!!!!!!!!

lulz

Anyway, I dunno, your last creation, humans, haven't done that well.

Hopefully @double hoops Silvertails can at least provide some diversion during tough times. I find I am in turn informed amused and outraged by other users here, so at least its not boring and so far always keeps me coming back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8