CEO Gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a loyal and smart Silvertailer in there. I reckon @vidmar would be the man. Hasn’t he already got a role in the club, or was it the separate football club? Either way, Vidmars my pick.

He's been here 3 years ?? Who knew ? Has kept a very low profile.

I'm not sure I'd be giving him much credit for the Brookie upgrade. That battle has been going on long before Humphries got here, no doubt he helped in some way but there's no way he drove that.

Hopefully doesn't effect the team, or whatever it is, is for internal actions and doesn't impact on players NRL involvement with no penalties required.
We are a CEO graveyard.

If the NRL have been informed it sounds serious, I can't see why they would need to be told if someone is leaving and we are looking for a replacement.
Hopefully the salary cap/third party deals haven't been rorted or anything else that may affect the club.

Something like a DUI or failed drug test, being drunk at a function or chasing the secretary while still bad wouldn't have this course of action taken.
I’d of thought if the NRL had to be informed,it wasn’t salary cap related.Granted,not many of the cap breaches over the years have been uncovered by the NRL but I can’t remember any club dobbing themselves in

We need a loyal and smart Silvertailer in there. I reckon @vidmar would be the man. Hasn’t he already got a role in the club, or was it the separate football club? Either way, Vidmars my pick.

Tell me was large corporate relationships he has in his back.pocket to grow our commercial sponsor base ? Who in state and federal government does he have a network with to finish this upgrade just started ? What recruitment contacts he has internationally and within Australia to uncover some gems (or recruiting networks). Tell me what experience he has at running a struggling financial business ? What media contacts does he have to maximise the player and club exposure ?

Come on people. Get real here.

You obviously don’t know Vidmar @Ryan .

I understand, he's your mate. He's a good fella too from his time here. But again, here are the prerequisites:

• People management / politics / leadership
  • Accounting (P&L and Balance Sheet)
  • Staffing / Recruitment
  • Government contact networks
  • Corporate sponsorship networks
  • Media networks
  • Player manager networks
  • Business planning / modelling
  • Business innovator to facilitate growth
  • Corporate Governance / management

The Sea Eagles are a small business, struggling with cashflow on a month to month basis, with poor facilities, poor recruitment, and not the best on the field results.

No, I personally don't know @vidmar , but I'm sure even he'd tell you he'd be WAY out of his element.

I understand, he's your mate. He's a good fella too from his time here. But again, here are the prerequisites:

• People management / politics / leadership
  • Accounting (P&L and Balance Sheet)
  • Staffing / Recruitment
  • Government contact networks
  • Corporate sponsorship networks
  • Media networks
  • Player manager networks
  • Business planning / modelling
  • Business innovator to facilitate growth
  • Corporate Governance / management

The Sea Eagles are a small business, struggling with cashflow on a month to month basis, with poor facilities, poor recruitment, and not the best on the field results.

No, I personally don't know @vidmar , but I'm sure even he'd tell you he'd be WAY out of his element.
Fair enough. I went a bit Taane Milne on my previous post.

Most concerning Eagles news since Tommy went for a run down the Corso, ohh I mean slipped in the shower.

Let's be honest, this bloke seemed to have been able to do the impossible at Manly and on his watch we looked to be coming out from the dark ages.

Someone will take his place. But s#@t if we have to wait another 10-15 years before getting another bloke who can get things done like this lad. Let's hope the lights are still on.

Horrible news.

There is one reason we have had so many CEO's in the last years.

SCOTT PENN.
I really hope the issue doesn't have a petty stench about it. Something that then makes you wonder if Scotty does just have his knickers in a knot over the naming of the grand stand after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8